09-05-08, 05:23 PM   #1
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Discord Art Textures Issue

I posted this on the Discord Forum as well, but I'm going to post here too, just in case. I'm new to Discord but have been using and posting on WoWI for a while now.

First off, I'd just like to say I am new to Discord Art, but I have read the reademe file and the documentation on the site here.

The problem I'm having is that I can't figure out how to create more that one texture in game. I've tried the dropdown menu in the in game GUI, but it only has one texture there. The rest of the drop down is just blank. In the documentation it says if you want to create more than 20 textures that you have to add lines to the dart_textures.xml file. I tried to look at that on my system, but there isn't a dart_textures.xml...only a dart_textures.lua. I've even tried to download a fresh copy of DArt from here and tried a few UIs that use DArt from other sites, but none of them seem to have the file from the documentation section.

Is it a file I have to create on my own? I'm stumped. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.
09-05-08, 07:33 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm gonna guess you haven't had time to get back to the world of modcraft forums, Jin gave a response:
Originally Posted by Jin
I guess after reading the documentation you forgot to read the options

There is a "Number of textures" option in Misc Options. Also, you won't need to edit any file to add more than 20 textures - the documentation is way old.
He's right, the documentation is really old.

Also, this

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
09-06-08, 08:43 AM   #3
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Thanks Dread. I saw the post by Jin last night right before the power went out from a storm here. (Just one more doh moment for me).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Discord Art Textures Issue