09-09-12, 07:18 PM   #21
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
IF you don't really have, or want to use, another action bar slot to put the "Dismiss Pet" spell on, you could try CustomButtons. You can put just one "button" on your screen and drop that spell into it, and not have to take up another action bar slot. It's 5.0.4 ready, too.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

09-11-12, 04:44 PM   #22
Coasty
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
nUI is the base in both those screenshots and 95% of the screen layout.
IMHO, nUI is just as important for game play as Carbonite. If you're not using nUI, you should be!

If you decide to use nUI, and have Carbonite installed, then you should definitely also get the nUI InfoPanel 'Carbonite (continued) plugin. This lets you place the Carbonite mini-map into the lower right chat panel with its own chat frame). You will definitely love it.

Last edited by Coasty : 09-11-12 at 04:48 PM.

09-12-12, 03:40 PM   #23
Sangre
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The only thing I'd like to have is the zoomable map with the quest helper.

If someone wrote a standalone with just that -- I think many of us would give up on Carbonite altogether.

09-12-12, 03:58 PM   #24
Meganbtoo
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Sangre View Post
The only thing I'd like to have is the zoomable map with the quest helper.

If someone wrote a standalone with just that -- I think many of us would give up on Carbonite altogether.
Agree, it is the only part of carbonite i have not been able to replace successfully, as i will no longer use it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Alternatives to Carbonite