05-11-09, 02:35 PM   #1
wreck
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Carbonite 3.12 missing

I saw all of the bugs fixed in 3.12, and went to download it, but all I see is version 3.11 from several weeks ago.

Is 3.12 released, and if so where is it available at?

If it is not, could you guys do what the nUI author does and start doing a more frequent release and call it "Dev" or something, so people can test the fixes and get feedback quicker. That works for a lot of software projects, and if getting new releases out is going to take so long this might be a good model for you all.

05-26-09, 12:30 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I moved your post from the database forum. Posting general questions in there will cause a delayed response, since we normally only read that forum when database updates are being done.

3.12 was released on May 13, which was 2 days after your post. We often say we fixed something and it will be in the next version, which is what it sounds like you had read. We may release beta versions in the future, if we feel there are benefits to users and us for the work required to release them.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite 3.12 missing