06-04-09, 07:33 AM   #1
Kamon
A Murloc Raider
not enough storage is available to process this command

I crash and get this error each time I log in with Carbonite enabled.. with it disabled I can log in fine.. anyone know what is causing this? It is up-to-date.

06-04-09, 03:45 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you delete the Cache folder, do you still get the error when logging in when the addon is enabled?

06-04-09, 11:28 PM   #3
Kamon
A Murloc Raider
Yes. And I get the error after I ran the repair utility.

06-05-09, 02:08 AM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Try removing the saved variable files for Carbonite in case one or more of them have gotten corrupted. You can find them located in two different places within the WTF folder. There are two in the main Saved Variables folder, and then deeper inside the WTF folder where each of your character folders are, there is another Saved Variables folder. Delete the two in each of your characters saved variables folders.

Carbonite.lua
Carbonite.lua.bak

06-05-09, 03:00 AM   #5
Kamon
A Murloc Raider
Still does it.

Odd thing. It mentions ImemPool.cpp... well I searched for that file and only found one... in folder for the game TES 4: Oblivion >_>

06-05-09, 06:32 AM   #6
Jezzabel
A Cyclonian

Go check this thread, it is an issue mentionned in the WOW official forums Technic support

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...kRimzKm230gV0a

If this not working, post in the Technic support they should be able to help you out.

This is not a Carbonite issue )

Good luck

06-05-09, 11:56 AM   #7
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Kamon View Post
Still does it.

Odd thing. It mentions ImemPool.cpp... well I searched for that file and only found one... in folder for the game TES 4: Oblivion >_>
You'll need to post the entire error log over in the technical support forums. Be sure to create a new thread of your own as there are many different types of the error you are getting. Also be sure before you post to read the forum guidelines (stickied at the top) as that will help you to get the best assistance possible.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/bo...Id=11110&sid=1

Edit: Be sure not to post in that thread linked above in the previous post as the techs will end up locking it. It's a very old thread.

Last edited by Petrah : 06-05-09 at 11:59 AM.

06-05-09, 03:55 PM   #8
Jezzabel
A Cyclonian

THank you Silenia

Indeed I dont post that often and the directions you gave him were much better than mine.

I am just a poster

06-05-09, 04:21 PM   #9
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Naw, your directions where just fine. I merely added to them hehe.

07-18-09, 12:39 PM   #10
Ellute
A Murloc Raider
Crashing WoW

I am also getting crashes. I have all my vista updates and keep removing the saved variables from the WTF folder. Once I remove those files I'm good until I log out and have to delete them again before starting WoW again.

OK, I disabled all my addons and found that carbonite was conflicting with masterloot, recount, and deadly boss mods. With carbonite disabled, those addons all worked fine. Any ideas?

Last edited by Ellute : 07-18-09 at 01:55 PM.

07-18-09, 06:18 PM   #11
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Ellute View Post
I am also getting crashes. I have all my vista updates and keep removing the saved variables from the WTF folder. Once I remove those files I'm good until I log out and have to delete them again before starting WoW again.

OK, I disabled all my addons and found that carbonite was conflicting with masterloot, recount, and deadly boss mods. With carbonite disabled, those addons all worked fine. Any ideas?
Try Skada Damage Meters (it also replaces Omen) instead of Recount, and Big Wigs instead of DBM. Never used Masterloot so I don't have a recommendation for a replacement.

07-19-09, 11:07 AM   #12
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Just chipping in to say I run Carbonite alongside Recount and DBM, with no problems whatsoever.

07-24-09, 12:59 PM   #13
Ellute
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
Just chipping in to say I run Carbonite alongside Recount and DBM, with no problems whatsoever.
I can run them together too, but I have to delete saved variables before every login to do it or else wow crashes. Turning off either Carbonite or the other addons gives no problems.

This just started happening last week or so.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » not enough storage is available to process this command