05-12-09, 12:36 AM   #1
deniedaccess
A Defias Bandit
unable to draw zones you are not in

after about 15 minutes of trying to figure out why i was unable to draw (get zone detail beyond 'fog of war') zones that i was not in i finally discovered that my zone map (default shift+m) was turned on but hidden by my recount. disabling zone map solved my issue, thought id let anyone else know incase they find themselves having my issue.

edit: further experimentation shows that it actually draws the zone that you are hovering over in carbonites map in the zone map.

05-12-09, 09:22 AM   #2
Jezzabel
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by deniedaccess View Post
....... i finally discovered that my zone map (default shift+m) was turned on but hidden by my recount. disabling zone map solved my issue, .....
humm my brain must be down ... how do you disable zone map ?

I have Recount to.

Thank you

05-12-09, 04:14 PM   #3
deniedaccess
A Defias Bandit
sorry

i hadnt slept in a while, i didnt really mean disable i just meant turn back off (default is shift+m) although once it's off you could completely unbind it i suppose.

05-14-09, 12:53 AM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The selected zone is a global game setting. If an addon changes it, it will usually change in other addons. The Blizzard zone map does change it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » unable to draw zones you are not in