05-16-08, 09:10 PM   #1
UberDonut
A Murloc Raider
Starcraft 2 UI request

I was hoping that someone could make a look-a-like Starcraft 2 UI (protoss). Same color scheme and everything.
Example screenshot:
http://starcraft2.com/images/screenshots/ss3-hires.jpg
05-16-08, 09:14 PM   #2
septor
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Would be pretty easy to do. Cropping the textures out would be the only hard part.
05-16-08, 09:20 PM   #3
UberDonut
A Murloc Raider
I figured that would be the case but I'm not skilled at all when it comes to photoshop nor do I have any idea how to do anything with textures and all that stuff.
05-16-08, 10:05 PM   #4
septor
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I can make a mean spray painted circled in MS Paint, but that's about as far as my skill goes.
05-18-08, 06:24 AM   #5
UberDonut
A Murloc Raider
I was able to find one on curse, but it doesn't work and it's backwards so even if it did work I would have gone crazy using it.
Hopefully some SC fan will be up to the task <3
05-18-08, 06:31 PM   #6
blessedarkangel
A Cyclonian
We can do it.. we have the technology.. we can make it stronger .. better faster..

everything in my UI would let you customize it like that.. I just dont have thetime cause im still working on mine tweaking it out.. otherwise i would lol
05-18-08, 06:39 PM   #7
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

I think i could do it. I did a version of the other warcraft interfaces from warcraft 3 why not this! Gimme a few i may have somethin for ya that looks like fun

Ive never played starcraft before would someone mind editing that screenshot and kindof pointing out what each thing is. Having a hard time determining whats what there.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Starcraft 2 UI request