07-24-07, 08:18 PM   #1
KillerDreaming
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Happy Customers.

This is kinda "off-topic" since everyone here is basically asking questions, I just wanted to kinda QQ about my "adventures" with Mazzle.

So, I get Mazzle because I was talking to Dread about my searching for a Compilation UI, he recommended a few, I tried one and it was giving me hell to set up, he tells me to try Mazzle and I set that shart up, was extremely easy to setup unlike every other UI I've attempted to indulge myself it.

Anyway, past that, I used Mazzle UI for about 2 days, and someone in my Guild asked about it (I had been "advertising" how awesome it is in Guild Chat shorty after acquiring it.) and said he would like to get it, so I basically became his ***** for a half an hour while he set it up on his WoW. (He was incoherent and annoying to help. But he's my bro, so I helped him regardless.)

Then the next day, I get back on WoW and 2 more people have been pulled into his excessive bragging (which was much worse than mine), and I was held down and pressured to help THEM set it up, too, they were much easier to assist, but it was still annoying..

The day goes by, I get on the next day and ANOTHER Guild member (closer friend now) decides they'd like to try it out, and I happily come forth to help them set it up this time, so that makes four people who have decided they wanted to try out MazzleUI in the last week that I know.

Just kinda wanted to say that, as a way to congratulate Mazzle on a job well done, people usually find the mods I use to be useless or an annoying to keep control over (Auctioneer, LootLink), but they all basically begged me to assist them with this one, so you did a VERY good job at MazzleUI, keep up the good work, friend.

-This thread is meant for inspirational purposes only, nothing wrong with my MazzleUI or any of theirs.

Last edited by KillerDreaming : 07-24-07 at 10:36 PM.
07-24-07, 09:35 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
^.^

I told him about Mazzle

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Happy Customers.