04-24-09, 09:34 AM   #1
Brack
A Kobold Labourer
Dark Minimap

I have the carbonite minimap disabled because I use Squeenix for my minimap addon. When I enable the buttonlist in carbonite though, the minimap turns much darker, and it is harder to see. Disabling the buttonlist brings the minimap back to its former brightness. Just to be sure, I'm talking about the ingame minimap, the carbonite minimap is completely disabled. Screenshots shown below.

Any advice?

With buttonlist enabled:

Without buttonlist enabled:

04-24-09, 09:56 AM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

I'm nowhere near an expert, but I've had a similar problem with other minimap addons. It may be that your minimap is actually behind your interface art. There should be a strata setting in the config for your addon. Adjust it higher until you can see your minimap normally. Hope this helps.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

04-28-09, 09:24 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
When the minimap is not in the Carbonite map, then we do nothing with the minimap. Our button window in either case should only be grabbing the minimap buttons, not changing the minimap.

FYI: Our map is not called the minimap. No matter what the size of it is, we don't call it a minimap, since Blizzard calls theirs the minimap.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Dark Minimap