07-13-09, 10:55 PM   #1
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Just a tiny idea....

Just a tiny idea that might make a world of difference for players such as myself who had got used to how bartender works. Anyways to get to my suggestion, I would like to see right click self casting as something optional for nUI. I know blizzard has something similar to this built in but I think its a swing and a miss. What I want to see is even if I have a friendly target targeted and I left click on a spell on my action bar(s) it cast it on my target or if I still have a friendly target targeted and I right click on a spell on my action bar(s) it cast it on me instead of my target. I do apologize if this has been suggested before but it's something I sorely miss and I had downloaded an addon from here awhile back called riteclick that I was hoping would work with nUI and it doesn't and it does exactly what I want but it sadly only works with the default wow ui. Anyways before its mentioned I know that you can make a macro to left click for target and right click for self cast but I don't feel that is a good solution to this problem that hopefully more than just I want solved. Anyways thanks for the time and effort you have thrown into nUI.

- Winston Churchill

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Just a tiny idea....