07-03-07, 10:38 AM   #1
Ghraf
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up Add-On Request: Breadcrumbs

Ever get lost on your way somewhere and you can't find the way back? Ever wished you could leave breadcrumbs to mark your passage?

Well why not make an add-on to do just that?

The add-on would, on the press of a key, add a special icon (a light blue dot) on the map at your current location, visible from the radar. Could be a cartographer add-on since we could then use it in instances too which is where it'd be the most useful to find your way back out of a labyrinth of tunnels...

I wouldn't want it to be too complex... Just one button mapped to place the breadcrumb, and another keybind to clear them all. It would reset when you change to another zone (or not, not sure)...

What do you think?
07-03-07, 10:44 AM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Waypoints...

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-03-07, 10:49 AM   #3
Ghraf
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Dreadlorde
Waypoints...
Yeah, I use waypoints... from Cartographer... but you have to type the loc or create one manually everytime, which is long. What I want is a key that adds a dot where you are on the map without ANY other user intervention.

If someone wants to add that to Cartographer's functionality, then good.
07-04-07, 11:36 AM   #4
Somaru
A Defias Bandit
What about trailing "breadcrumbs" on the minimap ala Final Fantasy 12. I think that would be great!!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Add-On Request: Breadcrumbs