11-18-20, 11:23 PM   #1
thenightfather
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

FlyOut Custom Hotkeyable Tree

Have the FlyOut mods, FlyOut Custom and FlyOut Bindings, and I want to make my own tree that behaves like the Blizzard flyouts such as Teleport/Portal. I'm able to make my own tree, not a big deal. But I'm stuck on making my custom tree hotkeyable. Is it even possible? Here is a picture of the Teleport spell tree working just fine, attached to a keybind. My mount flyout tree does not have functionality at all even though the parent is hotkeyed. It simply does not behave like the Blizzard teleport spell tree.

How do I go about making my own flyout tree that behaves just like the Blizzard one? TIA

pic: notice above tree (the custom one I made) has no numbers as the Blizzard teleport tree does
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FlyOut Question.png
Views:	174
Size:	217.4 KB
ID:	9516  
11-19-20, 08:28 AM   #2
kurapica.igas
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
It's a little complicated, if you want the action buttons in the flyout bar can be bind to 1-10, that means you need to override the default keybindings, and will disabled the main action bar.

So normally we can override the 1-10 when the flyout bar is shown, and release the key binding when the bar is hidden. But that require some knowledge of the secure snippets.

If you are not familliar with that, I also have an old addon https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...s_ui/actionbar

The last gif show the usage of it.
11-19-20, 01:25 PM   #3
thenightfather
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

OPie. Perfect solution for what I wanted. Actually better as I find it very manageable. Thanks for the reply.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » FlyOut Custom Hotkeyable Tree