09-28-07, 04:17 PM   #61
[email protected]
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Mindfold
Thats what happens to me to

Going through the patch, I'm noticing that a lot of the folders in it are empty... I must be copying something over from there, and replacing something functional.
09-28-07, 04:19 PM   #62
drdiesel
A Theradrim Guardian
This seems to have actually messed me up more than I was before. Somehow I lost the background to my UI and have a bunch of empty spaces now. Fortionetly I had Bangos profiles saves so all my spells went back to their locations.

Additionally, the Tooltips seem to only be working for main bang items (not bag) and for my character screen. None of the are working for anything that is in a bag.
09-28-07, 04:25 PM   #63
Alkar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by drdiesel
This seems to have actually messed me up more than I was before. Somehow I lost the background to my UI and have a bunch of empty spaces now. Fortionetly I had Bangos profiles saves so all my spells went back to their locations.

Additionally, the Tooltips seem to only be working for main bang items (not bag) and for my character screen. None of the are working for anything that is in a bag.
Look ^ there thats the problem
09-28-07, 04:27 PM   #64
drdiesel
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Alkar
Look ^ there thats the problem
Um, what? Are you referring to empty folders being replace as the poster above mine states?
09-28-07, 04:28 PM   #65
cassac
A Murloc Raider
um standard have my babies remark

tyvm, u are awesome
09-28-07, 04:41 PM   #66
drdiesel
A Theradrim Guardian
Anyone else experiencing a problem with no 3D characters showing up, even myself?
09-28-07, 05:05 PM   #67
drdiesel
A Theradrim Guardian
Also noticed, what's with the loss of the battle interface? No more graphical center circle to display target and personal HP/Mana.
09-28-07, 05:19 PM   #68
Chieyan
A Murloc Raider
Smile I love you!

I absolutely no holds barred love you! No problems thus far, just the fubar auto loot one, nothing other than that in the bug sack. Only did my hunter though, but it's enough Again I LOVE YOU! If i get anything weird I'll let you guys know
09-28-07, 05:30 PM   #69
Aequi
A Cyclonian
AAaah, just logged after a session, thanks!!
...after a few tries fixing it manually and getting only frustration was driving me nuts.

I even fouled up the patch at first... if anyone else is still troubled read this line again.
I have only included files that have changed since July 1, 2007
Thanks alot... hope to see a complete update some day.
09-28-07, 05:31 PM   #70
[email protected]
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Hello, I'm downloaded the patch and updated the addons, and it seems to "break" the mazzifier.

It doesn't even appear to be working. I tried a fresh install, which worked fine, ie: when I log in the mazzifier is present. But when I patch everything and log in, I have a regular WoW interface (bottom bar, etc)

Any ideas?
I've resolved my issues. The main problem is because of the way the mac automatically unzips downloads, and also in the way it replaces files. Due to this, it may be better for mac users to update using the method detailed last night.
09-28-07, 06:48 PM   #71
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Just to reiterate, if you are using a Macintosh, you can't just drop the folders in. The Macintosh will overwrite your old folders if you do. Since this patch just contains changed files, you'll be missing stuff. You'll need to copy each folder individually. Windows users do not need to worry about this issue.

It's pretty much just like the original mac instructions for the Fonts folder.
09-28-07, 08:22 PM   #72
drdiesel
A Theradrim Guardian
This was defenatly *not* the case with my install. I even started from scratch and am still having so many issues that I am strongly considering ditching Mazzle (But I LOVE it) and going to another UI pack....

And I am on a PC
09-28-07, 08:53 PM   #73
Alkar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by drdiesel
Um, what? Are you referring to empty folders being replace as the poster above mine states?
Yes
.. i had to do the same thing had to replace folders
09-28-07, 09:50 PM   #74
Darkkaos
A Murloc Raider
[2007/09/28 20:41:50-4-x2]: Mazzifier-1.1\Mazzifier_Configs.lua:351: Couldn't find CVar named 'EnableErrorSpeech'

I'm getting this error code. It won't let me mazzify! Anyone know what this is? ans how to fix it?
09-28-07, 10:06 PM   #75
worridor
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thank you so much to everyone that put the time and effort into getting Mazzle going again.

One little issue -- the WoW/Lighthead quest window is stuck off the top of the screen and I can't grab the title bar.

/mf reset wont fix it and I've tried left/right click and click drags all with no luck.

Any ideas?
Thanks

FIXED IT just before I was about to post the above problem. --- to anyone that ever has this same problem . . . first CLOSE the window in question then type /mf reset and then reopen the window and it should be in the right spot. It wont work unless you close the window first.

I love learning new things. haha
09-28-07, 10:28 PM   #76
vettechdave
A Murloc Raider
Thanks for leaning new stuff

I have this exact problem (among others due to the patch) and it was incredibly annoying, Thank you for taking a secod to tell about the problem and the fix rather than just saying "Oh Well" and moving on.

And a big THANKYOU to everyone that took the time to fix various problems with the lion's share going of course to Meio Thanks.
09-28-07, 10:34 PM   #77
Flamer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thumbs up Patch

Thx for the Patch all my add on's r working the only thing i have wrong is i get Bugs in my chat and the camera problem. Thx again
09-28-07, 10:59 PM   #78
Mixmaster
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Would it be possible to package the whole addons Dir for the MAC users. 200+ folders plus sub folders is NOT do able.

Also keep in mind that 2.3 is just around the corner for release... so If there are this many problems with 2.2 ... Is Mazzle gone or will someone p/u the rights to update the package?
If not, may be time for some of you programmers to rewrite a similar package.
09-28-07, 11:45 PM   #79
Kynki
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Kynki
Ok, I have posted this a few times now, but it seems to be getting overlooked

I have my MazzleUI 99.9% working, but for this tooltip problem when I look in my bags.

Basically I get no tooltip at all when I look at any item in my bags and in the bags in my bank.

I have tried all number of things to try and correct it, but as yet have had no luck. tbh I am not even sure if it's a MazzleUI issue, but I know it has only occurred since the WoW patch, Like I say I get tooltips from my bank vault and from my equipped items, its just the items in my bags where I have nothing.

Please help, cos it's driving me cwayzeee...

cheers
Ok I am still having this tooltip problem and I see a few others have it as well, can ANYONE pls throw any light on why this is happening, or anything that may be causing it, thanks in advance
09-29-07, 12:19 AM   #80
digitalcowboy
A Murloc Raider
Things to think about.....

I had the same problems you all are having at this time with the new patch so doing a little more looking around an well I tried this one out... http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=12416

and what do you know... it works with the old UI... so until the little one gets the new version out I'm going to live with it...

TY for the hard work an can't wait to see what the new version will have in store for us.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI 1.1 Patch 1 for WoW 2.2