11-28-08, 04:02 AM   #1
Graloth
Premium Member

Roath Actionbars

Greetings everyone.

I am currently working on the next version of my actionbars, I got my old addons removed because they are just that... old... and buggy :P

If you dont know how my addon looks, take a look at SimpleBar which Shamahan updated for WotLK + added some extra stuff (great thanks to him).

My new version will look exactly like the old one, no visual changes.
It will be using the Ace3 libraries since I find it alot easier to use them to make it, and it also reduces chances of me making bad code mistakes (which was alot in my first version).

As a new thing, i will be adding optional files to it for added features, such as:
  • using the 2 side actionbars on top of the center ones to get even more center actionbars (will be toggle-able per actionbar)
  • Fubar/Titan/Infopanel support
I would greatly appreciate if anyone interrested could post what they think the addon should or should not do, or even suggestion additional features.

I hope to have an alpha version ready for testing next week, but as things are, i cant make any promises.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » Roath Actionbars