05-25-09, 07:15 AM   #1
Enwa
A Defias Bandit
Some new user questions :3

Hello.

I started to use nUI yesterday and i have to say i like it, but i do have some problems.

Is there any slash command or something else i have to do to have the "Yellow/Red gear" warning like in the default UI? Atm i have to constantly check my max hp or character window to check how is my gear durability.

I noticed that atlasloot minimap button is not being noticed by the minimap bag. Anything i have to do to make it happen?

Is there anyway to make the clock show my local time instead of the server time? I have it set on the WoW clock to show local, but nUI still shows the server time.

And is there a way to make the bottom right panel to show 2 addons (Want omen and recount side by side) I think i saw it in a pic, but i may be wrong
Thanks a lot for any help you're capable of providing

Last edited by Enwa : 05-25-09 at 07:21 AM.

05-25-09, 08:15 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Welcome to nUI.

I can't remember for sure but I think the armor guy is bugged on us at the moment as I believe it is attached to the minimap which nUI moves. I could be wrong though. I use TitanPanel Durability for that myself.

I use Atlasloot and haven't noticed it not being in the button bag myself. So, not sure whats happening there but there is a way for you to check as there is a buttonbag.lua file in your nUI folder that tells nUI what to do with specific buttons. And nUI.lua in your wtf folder will list what it did with all icons it comes across.

There is a slash command to display server/local/both clock times. I think it is /nui clock both or /nui clock local. Typing /nui help or /nui on its own I think will show you the available commands. Or you can download the GUI which contains most of the slash commands in a visual interface.

To show omen and recount together side by side you need the appropriate infopanel plugin. You should see the available ones in the optional downloads section for nUI.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

05-25-09, 09:51 AM   #3
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Enwa View Post
Hello.

I started to use nUI yesterday and i have to say i like it, but i do have some problems.

Is there any slash command or something else i have to do to have the "Yellow/Red gear" warning like in the default UI? Atm i have to constantly check my max hp or character window to check how is my gear durability.
I'm going to guess that you're currently using the nUI Lite version or the nUI+ Release version as this has been fixed in the nUI+ Development version. The durability frame appears on the right side of your display about 1/2 way up in the current nUI+ Development release and can be moved via '/nui movers'

I noticed that atlasloot minimap button is not being noticed by the minimap bag. Anything i have to do to make it happen?
This is a known issue for which there is not yet a fix... it's related to some scaling issues with the button. It will be fixed soon.

Is there anyway to make the clock show my local time instead of the server time? I have it set on the WoW clock to show local, but nUI still shows the server time.
'/nui clock local' should do the trick. You can find a complete list of the supported slash commands either by using '/nui help' or on this page http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=21199

And is there a way to make the bottom right panel to show 2 addons (Want omen and recount side by side) I think i saw it in a pic, but i may be wrong
You want to download the nUI Dual Stats plugin from the "nUI: Info Panel Plugins" section of the download area. However, I might also recommend you take a look at using Skada rather than Omen and Recount as it has the same features, is more lightweight and the dual panel (threat/damage) mode is built right into the integration for it.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

05-25-09, 10:37 AM   #4
Enwa
A Defias Bandit
Thanks a lot for the fast help, i managed to get what i wanted.

Now just need to get used to the new UI ><

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Some new user questions :3