01-06-07, 08:58 PM   #1
vengeance419
A Kobold Labourer
Bartender3 and Stances, Help!

Hi, I've been messing around with Durelsh's UI for a little while today and got it setup to the way I like it. My problem is binding the stance bar for my warrior, can't find anywhere in the keybindings which lets me bind my stance bar keys.. any help appreciated.
01-07-07, 12:59 AM   #2
Bladewraith
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by vengeance419
Hi, I've been messing around with Durelsh's UI for a little while today and got it setup to the way I like it. My problem is binding the stance bar for my warrior, can't find anywhere in the keybindings which lets me bind my stance bar keys.. any help appreciated.
I don't know how BT3 does it either, but when I used to use CTMod I'd pull the stances out of my book and put them on a bar and just hide the stance bar, then just bind a hotkey as normal. With BT3, if you can't figure out how to bihnd a stance bar button, you could just make a bar specifically for your stances.
01-07-07, 12:34 PM   #3
Sajomatic
Deuce Interfaces

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Stances are easy with Bartender3

Right click the fubar plugin
Bar 1 options
Button Paging > Stances

Your stances appear for your class, and you need to assign a "bar " to the stance.
Bar 1 will be your "normal" bar.
Use bars 8-10 for other stances.
Set up those bars with the proper spells and abilities.
Hide the bars by /bar lock and click them "red".

Now, when you switch stances the one specified fo rthe stance will appear instead of Bar 1.

Hope this helps.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bartender3 and Stances, Help!