12-13-17, 04:22 PM   #1
dark_godzilla2002
A Defias Bandit
Quest Module not showing all quests

Oddly enough, I don’t really have this problem with my main, but my characters I’ve made within the last month or so are experiencing something weird. While all the quests are checked for watching, only two of them ever so in the quest window. If I unwatch one that is showing up, one of the ‘hidden’ quests show up, but will disappear again if I rewatch the quest I removed. All the watched objectives still show up on my Carbonite map even tho the aren’t showing in the quest window. I’ve made sure I have the latest of all the add on files and have been playing with the settings but nothing seems to fix this. My wife says she is experiencing the same thing on her new alts as well. Any ideas?
12-14-17, 09:05 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't know if it's still an option, but, do you run Carbonite with a "fixed size" quest watch window? You somehow might have accidentally clicked that option.

I say that because I haven't been able to play WoW for over a year now and Carbonite was my one "go-to" addon when I could play!

Posted using an Acer Android tablet.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
12-17-17, 06:45 AM   #3
rafaelmb82
A Defias Bandit
Same problem here

All time u need to click in "Watch all Quests" to see them
This but appears at 7.3 patch
12-17-17, 10:37 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by rafaelmb82 View Post
Same problem here

All time u need to click in "Watch all Quests" to see them
This but appears at 7.3 patch
No, you don't. There are (or were) several places to check for this. One is in the options (sorry, I don't remember exactly where any more, 'cause it's been over a year since I played WoW), the other is the right click menu (or one of the "arrow" menu's on the watch window header) for the watch window.

There may be more places. I don't know ... er, remember.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 12-17-17 at 10:39 AM.
12-20-17, 03:09 AM   #5
rafaelmb82
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
No, you don't. There are (or were) several places to check for this. One is in the options (sorry, I don't remember exactly where any more, 'cause it's been over a year since I played WoW), the other is the right click menu (or one of the "arrow" menu's on the watch window header) for the watch window.

There may be more places. I don't know ... er, remember.
Well guy, i checked the option menu and the arrow menu. The problem persists

When u got a new quest it's not appear, u need to click "arrown menu" and click "Watch all quests"
You need to do it every time when u got a new quest
12-20-17, 04:48 AM   #6
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by rafaelmb82 View Post
Well guy, i checked the option menu and the arrow menu. The problem persists

When u got a new quest it's not appear, u need to click "arrown menu" and click "Watch all quests"
You need to do it every time when u got a new quest
Just leveled from 80 till 110 no problems with new quests, all ware added to Carbonite Watch Quest window.
12-20-17, 05:05 AM   #7
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask how Carbonite works for you with no other addons enabled? That is, with Carbonite as the only enabled addon. There MAY be another addon that is conflicting with Carbonite and that's the only way to check.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » Quest Module not showing all quests