02-03-09, 09:22 AM   #1
eliason
A Kobold Labourer
Looking for a Minimap Mod

I don't know if there is already one out there, but what I am looking for is a minimap addon that will list what a tracked node is without hovering over it.

In my case while mining it would show the yellow dot and beside it it would say what kind of node it was. I know mousing over the node only takes a second but sometimes mining can get somewhat competitive and that half second may be the difference between getting that Titanium Node or having to settle for the Saronite.

If there is already a mod out there that does this, I would greatly appreciate any information.

Thanks in Advance
Eliason
02-03-09, 10:10 AM   #2
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Look into Gatherer or Gathermate over at curse. They add pictures of what type of node has been farmed there before on both your minimap and your world map. Just remember you have to have farmed the node once before it'll show the picture. Both mods I mentioned have db's available you can import that'll add mountains of nodes to your screen.

Last edited by def9 : 02-03-09 at 10:13 AM.
02-03-09, 10:45 AM   #3
Mokhtar
A Fallenroot Satyr
I don't think what you ask for is possible with current API limitations. Blizzard is very mindful of what is accessible through Minimap API because of the risks it enttails with bot automation.
02-03-09, 11:02 AM   #4
Mera
Retired of WoW, In ESO :)

Premium Member
without gathermods yes not possible

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a Minimap Mod