02-01-09, 11:01 PM   #1
Exec
A Defias Bandit
[Hunter] Lock and Load

Ok. So I was looking for a timer to see when the lock and load talents cooldown is ready (atm it's 30sec). I couldn't find one. After that I started to look tutorials on how I could create one myself and I failed that pretty badly

I'm it wouldn't be a big job to create addon that checks buffs and if it finds lock and load it would start a timer something like cooldown buttons or a bar or just text to indicate when the talent can be active again.

Thanks
Ejorm - Lightning's Blade-EU
02-02-09, 06:33 AM   #2
Mokhtar
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Power Aura can do that I think
02-02-09, 06:37 AM   #3
Hic
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Exec View Post
Ok. So I was looking for a timer to see when the lock and load talents cooldown is ready (atm it's 30sec). I couldn't find one. After that I started to look tutorials on how I could create one myself and I failed that pretty badly

I'm it wouldn't be a big job to create addon that checks buffs and if it finds lock and load it would start a timer something like cooldown buttons or a bar or just text to indicate when the talent can be active again.

Thanks
Ejorm - Lightning's Blade-EU
hmm... If you're trap dancing, the cooldown of your trap should be enough - then use something like power auras ( http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ssic.html#info ) to help you time stuff. If you're not, what's the point? :P
02-02-09, 12:09 PM   #4
Mera
Retired of WoW, In ESO :)

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Parrot also does this, its a scrolling combat text and by default it throws a text when a cooldown is ready
Mera[xeh]? - La CroisadeEcarlate (wow)
02-02-09, 01:55 PM   #5
Exec
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Hic View Post
hmm... If you're trap dancing, the cooldown of your trap should be enough - then use something like power auras ( http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ssic.html#info ) to help you time stuff. If you're not, what's the point? :P
My point is that when it procs from serpent sting and I drop a trap before it has been 30sec from that proc I waste a trap cooldown because lock and load can't proc from the trap.

I'll check the addons if they have it already Thanks for replies.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » [Hunter] Lock and Load