04-07-09, 06:15 PM   #1
kithe
A Murloc Raider
Keybindings

Hi,

so I have downloaded the openrdx and media pack from this site and installed it, I also installed the MGS UF package. This package came with 3 action bars that is more then enough for my needs. My problem is that I can't for my life figure out how I can keybind them. I know how to do it in the 7.0.5 version, but it seems to have changed somewhere along the line. The key is unlocked so I should be able to do the keybinding according to what I been reading on the forum, but I can't just figure out how. Any brief guide will do, just to get me in the right direction.
04-07-09, 06:33 PM   #2
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
In 7.0.5, unlock desktop and unlock key bindings was the same button in the main panel. With 7.1, they are now separated.

In the main panel, click on the third button (Lock/Unlock key) to switch in edit key binding mode.

The second button is Lock/Unlock desktop, which is used to move all the frames on your desktop.

After unlock, just click on the button of any action bar to bind a key.

Sigg
04-08-09, 03:15 AM   #3
kithe
A Murloc Raider
Thank you for the swift reply.

I tested and made my own action bar and then key bindings works great, so I guess there is just something with the bars that come with the MGS package.
04-08-09, 09:33 AM   #4
Dgrimes
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm just on my way to go out if town but I'll be back later tomorrow and I'll take a look at them and make sure they are right.
04-10-09, 11:57 AM   #5
Dgrimes
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ok, I found the problem. In my ignorance I forgot to change a few settings for each action bar before I released it. Sorry! Posting a new OOBE of MGS right now to fix that.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » Keybindings