05-22-09, 12:50 AM   #1
raz80360
A Kobold Labourer
Unhappy trouble with titanpanel

I had this on my old laptop that was trashed and am trying to get it back but i'm not sure what i am doing wrong. I found it in the list on this website... i clicked the link to download.... then i told my computer to save it to the desktop..... then i extracted the files to my wow addons folder. but i still cannot get it to appear in the addons section of the character select screen. I am using vista, but wow it not saved in the program files section of my memory. Two things i have noticed but not sure.. when ever i see the pathing examples they always show c:WOW/...... addons/mod.
The mod part is what i am not sure about i am copying files directly into my addon folder since that is where all my other addons are. CAN ANYONE HELP not sure what i am doing wrong
05-22-09, 01:17 AM   #2
Tristanian
Andúril
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try looking inside "C:\Users\Public\Games" for your real World of Warcraft folder.
05-22-09, 01:47 AM   #3
klamb213
Banned

The MOD part you are referring to is the folder for the add-on you are trying to install, in this case Titanpanel. Just put the Titanpanel folder inside the add-on folder.

It should look like this:
Code:
C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons
You said your using Vista, Are you by chance running WoW as administrator?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » trouble with titanpanel