07-03-07, 10:51 AM   #1
Tamatea
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Bag addon

Hello,
I'm looking for a bag addon. I've seen and try many of them but there is always a rule to create or something like this to sort your equipement.
I'm just searching an addon that let's me create virtual bag with the size I want and put the item I want by myself. With rules, there is always an object in a bag that don't belong to so that's why I'm searching another addon.

Any idea ?
Thanks
07-03-07, 10:54 AM   #2
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
OneBag is likely the one you want.

You can configure it for however many rows and spaces you want horizontally.
Stormreaver (US), Alliance
07-03-07, 02:52 PM   #3
Vynista
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Bagnon is one that is very memory efficient and also does the bank the same way the bags are if u do not want to bank part u can disable it in the options of bagnon i believe and only use the bag part . http://www.wowinterface.com/download...59-Bagnon.html
07-04-07, 10:08 AM   #4
Tamatea
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks I will try them
07-09-07, 01:45 PM   #5
Tamatea
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hello, I've tried this addons but it's not what I'm looking for. This 2 addons only create one big bag. I would like to create multiple bag but without the rule.
A bag for my fishing equipement, one for my heal equipement, another for quest item ... and so on. With rules, I can't create for example a " reputation " bag where I can put all item that up reputation.

Any idea ? Perhaps it doesn't exist or there is limitation to create this.
07-09-07, 01:59 PM   #6
Sythalin
Curse staff

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try ArkInventory. A bit too complicated for my taste, but sounds exactly what you're looking for.
07-09-07, 02:20 PM   #7
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I second Bagnon. ArkI is nice, but is uses too much memory, Bagnon, doesn't use much at all.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-09-07, 02:57 PM   #8
Vynista
An Aku'mai Servant
If u want mutliple bags then go with Baggins and i believe there is another called sanity bags . Both are Ace based . I have not tried sanity bags and did try out baggins for a while but i am not much for bag sorting i just cram everything in one big bag
07-09-07, 04:36 PM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Tamatea
With rules, I can't create for example a " reputation " bag where I can put all item that up reputation.
Yes you can. Get ArkInventory.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-09-07, 05:31 PM   #10
Balsta
ArkInventory is what you need. With the new rule functions that were added in the last few releases you can sort anything anyway you want.

Very powerful mod. I think this power balances the memory usage.
07-09-07, 05:48 PM   #11
malcite
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

i recommend baudbag mod. it allows you to merge some bags and leave others. This works on bank box aswell and you can lock/unlock the position and even change where the spaces (like on the 18 slot bags where they are standard in the top left corner of the bag) are to be (or if you want them at all)
It can also tag item of different item value (green, white, purple etc) with the corresponding color on the fram the item is in,

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Bag addon