07-04-07, 02:44 AM   #1
WeeBaby
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Plz help if you can

Got a weird thing going on. When I mouse over anything in my bags or bank there is no tooltip at all (you don't know what ya got til its gone) I have tried just the Blizzard bags and a couple of inventory addons and it's still the same. Absolutely no tooltips of any kind. Anyone have a clue as to what is doing this and how I can fix it?

07-04-07, 05:44 AM   #2
Vynista
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Could u post a list of mods that u are using so we can see what could be possible causes to your problem . Are u using any kind of tooltip mods like tinytip , tipbuddy , cowtip , anything that could be altering the tooltip , like ratingbuster , sellfish , colalight ? a list of addons would help a lot in helping u find a siolution , thks.
07-04-07, 10:14 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Does it happen when you have *no* mods enabled?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-04-07, 05:58 PM   #4
WeeBaby
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

It seems to be a problem with one of my quest addons. Thanks for all your input.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Plz help if you can