07-28-07, 10:48 AM   #1
Korpus100
A Defias Bandit
MeltFace UI auto-sell issue

Ok people, what do I need to re-set to stop auto-sell? I want to re-set My home but when I click on an innkeeper that also sells stuff something in this UI skips right to the sales page and passes up the make this Inn your home stuff. Convenient for selling grays, but good grief, I can't change My home and it's driving Me nutz!
07-28-07, 11:00 AM   #2
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Korpus100
Ok people, what do I need to re-set to stop auto-sell? I want to re-set My home but when I click on an innkeeper that also sells stuff something in this UI skips right to the sales page and passes up the make this Inn your home stuff. Convenient for selling grays, but good grief, I can't change My home and it's driving Me nutz!
You're not saying which autosell addon you're using but try <Ctrl>+Click the Innkeeper instead of simple click.
07-28-07, 11:53 AM   #3
Vynista
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
The mod that is causing u this problem is Automation . I was looking over meltface ui comp and saw that one standing out . I didn't see niagra or duece commander so u will have to use the command line menu to change settings for it . / automation should bring up some options for u to mess with one is gossip skip and there is another for sell junk or sell greys . Both are seperate so u can have one without the other .
07-28-07, 12:35 PM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
With Automaton, hold down SHIFT while clicking on a vendor/innkeeper/banker/etc. to NOT skip the gossip options.
07-28-07, 02:22 PM   #5
Kywin
A Fallenroot Satyr

All of the above is correct...WAY back when automation first came out, had the same issue. Took me a while to figure it out...
07-29-07, 05:56 AM   #6
Korpus100
A Defias Bandit
thanks

Yep, the shift then click did the trick. Many thanks to those who replied!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MeltFace UI auto-sell issue