01-14-08, 04:27 PM   #1
RaDoNx
A Defias Bandit
Some PVP mods I have been looking for.. maybe they exist?

Hey guys, I am a UI nut.. and I like having everything customized etc.

So over the last few months I have really gotten into arena, and theres a few things that I am looking for.

Basically it all involves getting warnings when certain things happen. Below is a list of things I would like to get some sort of warning when it happens:

- Enemy casts sheep (maybe showing who is the target of the sheep cast)
- Enemy casts fear (casts fear on..)
- Enemy casts root (casts root on..)
- Enemy gains innervate
- Enemy gain blessing of freedom
- Etc.. (I think you get the idea)

Also, is there any way to filter what debuffs and buffs are shown? Im using pitbull, and it seem those unitframes have very limited debuff and buff filter. Basically you can set whether its buffs/debuffs pertaining to your class or all buffs/debuffs.

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated!
01-14-08, 05:09 PM   #2
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

NECB for bars for all kinds of things...

WitchHunt for spell alerts.
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy
01-15-08, 12:27 PM   #3
RaDoNx
A Defias Bandit
I tried both of those.

Necb isnt realy what I want. I just want a text msg that pops up, not 1000 bars.

Also. witchhunt isnt customizeable as far as I can see.. theres only a handfull of spell I want to get a warning for. Otherwise its just a spamfest.
01-15-08, 12:49 PM   #4
Tweeker
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I think what you are looking for is right here

http://www.wowace.com/wiki/ClassTimer
01-15-08, 08:58 PM   #5
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

then just create custom events for MSBT/Parrot/SCT.
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Some PVP mods I have been looking for.. maybe they exist?