05-07-16, 03:50 AM   #1
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[video] Wildfire in Ft McMurray - How and where to help

For those not in the know, a massive wild fire has been raging in northern Alberta Since May 1, 2016. It is over 101 000 hectares, which is ten times the size of Manhattan, USA. Sadly, the fire has destroyed the entire city of Ft McMurray, causing 88 000 people to evacuate.

The Canadian Red Cross, Canadian Blood Services, and several other charities are hard at work. The federal government has pledged to match 100% of all donations to the Red Cross, Alberta chapter.

But we need help. I have created a YouTube video that explains what, where, and how anyone can help, no matter where on earth you currently are. Money helps, but also needed during this tragedy: blood, medical supplies, food, pet services, shelter for the now homeless, and so much more.

For my part, I am going to donate $5.00 to a charity listed in the video description for every 1000 Likes. The charities will be round-robined. For each 10 000 Likes, I will book an appointment with Canadian Blood Services.

So please, Like the video. Share and subscribe. But mostly Like. Let's drive those hard. There are people in need.

Thank you for your time and generosity.

Paul "Myrroddin" Vandersypen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpAG-Jtu_DU
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fort-mcmurray-fire.png
Views:	450
Size:	235.6 KB
ID:	8726  
05-07-16, 03:56 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
*hugs myrroddin*

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » [video] Wildfire in Ft McMurray - How and where to help