06-24-19, 12:24 AM   #1
gmarco
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Some curseforge/twitch admin here ?

Hi,
sorry for this off-topic but I am really looking for some curseforge/twitch admin because I have a big iussue there and I have written a lot of emails/tickets to their support but I have received no feedback.

I have written directly also to some person I thought was an admin but I got no reply.

So if there is a admin/support/tech guy of twitch/curseforge that could contact me here by private message so I can try to explain my problem I will be forever very grateful.

Any kind of help is really appreciated.

Thanks so much
06-24-19, 05:52 AM   #2
Thrumbar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Because nothing like seeking help on a competing service...

Originally Posted by gmarco View Post
Hi,
sorry for this off-topic but I am really looking for some curseforge/twitch admin because I have a big iussue there and I have written a lot of emails/tickets to their support but I have received no feedback.

I have written directly also to some person I thought was an admin but I got no reply.

So if there is a admin/support/tech guy of twitch/curseforge that could contact me here by private message so I can try to explain my problem I will be forever very grateful.

Any kind of help is really appreciated.

Thanks so much
06-24-19, 09:00 AM   #3
bsmorgan
A Cobalt Mageweaver
I entered a ticket against the ACE3 libraries and the response I got was:

https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/...ead.php?t=2651

When administrators on official CurseForge / WoWAce sites point you to WoWInterface, I don't think "off-topic" applies anymore.
06-25-19, 03:11 PM   #4
gmarco
An Onyxian Warder

Hi,
thanks for the replies.

What I found really terrible is that I opened a ticket some weeks ago and they were unable to answer me or to solve them.

Because of this problem I cant login in my twitch account where my addons are registred.
The worst thing is that I really dont know how contact them and they dont answer tickets.

So I asked here if there is some of them reading here and there

Thanks again for all help you can give.
06-25-19, 06:37 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by bsmorgan View Post
I entered a ticket against the ACE3 libraries and the response I got was:

https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/...ead.php?t=2651

When administrators on official CurseForge / WoWAce sites point you to WoWInterface, I don't think "off-topic" applies anymore.
Are you sure they weren't just pointing you in the direction of our shared IRC channel?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Some curseforge/twitch admin here ?