04-06-14, 05:02 PM   #1
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looks like I'm getting sucked back... Coming back to Warcraft.

Hello everyone, Old and New! Looks like I am finally back. Upon seeing all the news of WoD a few months ago, and I finally feel like I want to play again. So I've decided to jump back into the game when 6.0 starts so I can get the new feel of characters (and their amazing new models) while relearning the game and how to construct a new UI.

I'm really glad to be back into the community of WoWI and hope it's as popular, spirited, and talkative as I remember it, and I wonder how many of my old friends still post on here, but I'm always happy to make new friends. My LUA knowledge is kinda zero now, but I can't wait to get my hands dirty again with relearning and hope I don't wear your patience down with any questions that I have to get back up to speed.

I love and missed guys these last few years and want to especially thank the Mods and Admins for all their help. Warcraft has been my first and hardest love in the MMO world, and being so far away from it these last few years have devastated me.

Glad to be back, you guys have always been like a family to me.

~LP

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah
04-06-14, 05:20 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Welcome back, Lily.Petal!

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
04-06-14, 05:24 PM   #3
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

Thank you Jeff, hope everything has been going well for you.

I'm laughing really hard looking through my old posts, I used sooo many smile emotes when I was in highschool.

Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Welcome back, Lily.Petal!

Last edited by Lily.Petal : 04-07-14 at 01:58 AM.
04-07-14, 01:46 AM   #4
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Woah, long time LP Welcome back! Hope life has been treating you well. It's good to see you around these parts again, WoW and WoWI will both benefit from your energy, spirit and creativity.
04-07-14, 01:58 AM   #5
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

Glad to be back Nib, missed you guys immensely and was hoping you still frequent this place. I could always use your expert opinion for my problem(s) lol.

Life has been fine, going back to school in a few months to finish my degree among other things. Really want to get back into the game now, but really don't like MoP, so will probably jump back in when 6.0 (prerelease) hits. I want to make sure I have everything in my life set up and squared away before I try and put in hours for the game that used to take half a day away from me at a time.

Hope things have been going good for you as well, your UI looks amazing btw while even still keeping the feel of the original. Probably use yours as inspiration when I get back in, to bad all my prior LUA knowledge is kinda gone~

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Woah, long time LP Welcome back! Hope life has been treating you well. It's good to see you around these parts again, WoW and WoWI will both benefit from your energy, spirit and creativity.

04-07-14, 12:46 PM   #6
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
It's great to see you back Lily.
04-07-14, 06:57 PM   #7
MoonWitch
A Firelord
Originally Posted by Lily.Petal View Post
I want to make sure I have everything in my life set up and squared away before I try and put in hours for the game that used to take half a day away from me at a time.
Welcome back, I am not sure if we've met. But any way we can help take that half a day

Originally Posted by Lily.Petal View Post
to bad all my prior LUA knowledge is kinda gone~
I was away for over a year, it comes back pretty fast. And we're here to help (admittedly, I am not the greatest, I get lost fairly easily :P
04-08-14, 01:13 AM   #8
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

Glad to be back, missed you guys immensely
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
It's great to see you back Lily.
If we have, not sure if I remember, thank you for the welcome back though~ And I'm sure it will!
Originally Posted by MoonWitch View Post
Welcome back, I am not sure if we've met. But any way we can help take that half a day

I was away for over a year, it comes back pretty fast. And we're here to help (admittedly, I am not the greatest, I get lost fairly easily :P

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Looks like I'm getting sucked back... Coming back to Warcraft.