07-29-14, 02:09 AM   #1
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A possible return from the graveyard?

Greetings WoWI forum dwellers.

Some of you old-timers may remember me. I used to be a SMod a few years ago however a most perfect blend of rotten luck, equipment failure, spouse issues, and economic problems forced from WoW, these forums and pretty much the entire Internet in general. While not all the problems have been fixed (they make life interesting), I have gotten to the point where I can thing about returning from the dead. No, not as a Forsaken (sheesh, the smell, plus those annoying flies) but resurrected as my old self.

I am currently saving up the funds for a new PC (hurray!) and the locals have a good WiFi network, not mention my favorite cafes. While it will a few months before I can think about returning to WoW and my poor Druid who has been parked in the Scyers Tier in Shattrath (remember that place?) since just before WotLK went online (I hope the Scyers dust him off once in a while), I can say that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it's NOT A TRAIN!!!!

- Zyonin
07-29-14, 02:45 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Wooo! Hi Zyonin! Glad to see you.
07-29-14, 02:55 AM   #3
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Nice to see too Carienn!
07-29-14, 04:20 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Welcome back ...
07-29-14, 06:58 PM   #5
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
Kool. be glad to see ya.

Now i know what is under all them cobwebs! Kinda creepie but least it not a forsakeen takin a nap =)
07-29-14, 06:58 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yayay! Still in Europe?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-30-14, 02:14 AM   #7
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Originally Posted by kasca View Post
Kool. be glad to see ya.

Now i know what is under all them cobwebs! Kinda creepie but least it not a forsakeen takin a nap =)
You think those blood elves would clear those cobwebs away. Then again, they may know that cats love to sleep!

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Yayay! Still in Europe?
Yup, still in Europe, in one of the euro area's economic and political basket-cases, Italy (no offense to any native Italians but I live here and have been for close to ten years now).

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » A possible return from the graveyard?