11-23-14, 12:11 AM   #401
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Draven006 View Post
Does anyone know why my Quest Tracker keeps disappearing every time i'm in combat.

I have right clicked on the tracker and it is unticked "Hide in Combat"

I have ticked it, reloaded, unticked it reloaded, cleared my Carbonite out of WTF but it still disappears,

Very distracting when things suddenly vanish off your screen.
It's a known bug with it unfortunately.

11-23-14, 01:48 AM   #402
Draven006
A Fallenroot Satyr
I can live with it for now then.

I know that things are still in the fixing stage, but can I suggest something.

Ok thanks, here is my suggestion.

BONUS OBJECTIVES
Under the Quest Module>Watch Options
Could we be allowed to change the Colour of the Bonus Objectives to make it stand out a little more on our Quest Watch.

11-23-14, 01:59 AM   #403
Boggtroll
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Draven006 View Post
I can live with it for now then.

I know that things are still in the fixing stage, but can I suggest something.

Ok thanks, here is my suggestion.

BONUS OBJECTIVES
Under the Quest Module>Watch Options
Could we be allowed to change the Colour of the Bonus Objectives to make it stand out a little more on our Quest Watch.
i haven't thought of this...but after i read it all i could think was "THIS...i want this as well"

My only suggestion is if the quest watch on the map was updated to replicate the look and usefulness of pre cata Carbonite. like if a quest was doable in an area the entire quest area was lit up...instead of just a dot and you have to use the minimap or original map to know the true area of the quest. that was my ONLY complaint with carbonite cata-mop.

11-23-14, 02:02 AM   #404
cryangel
A Fallenroot Satyr
I have translated into Korean.
I do not know where to upload the file.
So to attach a Korean file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Locales_koKR.zip (100.6 KB, 192 views)

11-23-14, 03:54 AM   #405
powerstrk
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up Test of flys.

Hello.
I introduce myself, I am a translator who is in charge of the French part of Carbonite.
I updated yesterday evening in the patch 9 on the github - FlightMasters.lua file.
There are 52 entries in English to test and validate absolutely for Draenor.
The key point is to be sure of the location of the places.
I'm not so far in the game ...
A level 100 that is afraid of nothing? would be prepared to meet this challenge?
Prior to this challenge, remember to switch wow in English, you can connect to local realms.
I attached a text file that contains entries and positions and the factions of the flys.
You can post the result here to Rythal or myself.
Thank you for all the users of Carbonite.
Have a nice day.
Attached Files
File Type: txt FlighMasters to test.txt (5.2 KB, 356 views)

11-23-14, 05:06 AM   #406
atl77
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by cryangel View Post
I have translated into Korean.
I do not know where to upload the file.
Make a github account, go to Rythal's repository, press "Fork this repo", insert your translation in your fork and press "pull request".

Thanks for your contributions.

11-23-14, 12:00 PM   #407
pdbogen
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
Just curious if there is someone who knows git like the back of their hand who if I gave them the rights on github could do dirty merges... unfortunately most of the pushes that are waiting are unable to be merged within github requiring conflict resolution and i'm getting way over my head... I tried following the directions and it's just not working.
I'd be willing to help out; I don't know about "back of my hand" but I use Git pretty regularly. I think if you have changes you can't push, though, you'll need to at least push them up to a branch in order to get help, since otherwise they're only resident on your local git clone.

11-23-14, 12:44 PM   #408
misanchez920
A Kobold Labourer
download

where can i download an updated carbonite. thanks because the ingame one is better but still not close to carbonite

11-23-14, 06:23 PM   #409
docseuzz
A Murloc Raider
Just curious if there is someone who knows git like the back of their hand who if I gave them the rights on github could do dirty merges... unfortunately most of the pushes that are waiting are unable to be merged within github requiring conflict resolution and i'm getting way over my head... I tried following the directions and it's just not working.
I'm pretty good at git - is the repo at:
https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite
the best one? It's only showing a commit from 4 days ago...

11-23-14, 10:59 PM   #410
dhjohn
A Fallenroot Satyr
I would suggest git extensions. You can have it install with a program called kdiff3, which will show you the merge differences, and let you pretty easily select which version to keep. It is what I use at work when on windows.

11-24-14, 01:52 AM   #411
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by dhjohn View Post
I would suggest git extensions. You can have it install with a program called kdiff3, which will show you the merge differences, and let you pretty easily select which version to keep. It is what I use at work when on windows.
Thanks for that suggestion... i've been using kdiff now and it really has made doing the merges so much easier. Hopefully it won't take too long to get the merges up to date then I can get back to trying to fix things... i've been lax on trying to find the bugs not wanting to even further dirty the master compared to the waiting pushes (tho I have been doing some, like the scales going to 7 instead of 6 to try fixing the sz nil problem).

11-24-14, 03:03 AM   #412
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

Manually Merged ATK and Rythal

Hi to all,

Today I've merged the German Files with Rythal's Current State,

I have one Information to all Developers here, please do not Correct Whitespace things at the Moment, because most merge Issues are Whitespace Conficts,

i would sugest corrections of Whitespace should be done if all is finished.

I've seen Rythal has done the same, I've done but my Version is broken because of a mess done by kdiff so I will wait to see the finished Version from Rythal and pull my Version back

But to make it easier from now please wait with whitespace corrections to the Moment all is fixed

Greetings

Samyonair

Last edited by samyonair : 11-24-14 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Failure

11-24-14, 08:56 AM   #413
glyph
A Murloc Raider
Sorry don't know git well... but if you take djones advice on hand merging conflict files I recommend WinMerge. Its a great free side by side compare program that I use all the time for merging programming changes. You can open a file in left and right side or you can highlight two files and right click "compare".

Once in the compare alt+down is next change then you can use alt+left or alt+right to copy the changes from right to left or left to right respectively.

11-24-14, 10:11 PM   #414
Boggtroll
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I feel like im a junky looking for my fix, checking GIT every couple hours for an update.

11-25-14, 12:57 PM   #415
pcdavis1973
A Kobold Labourer
<3 Carbonite

I've been using Carbonite for five years and am missing all it brings to the game. I've been trying other addons in the interim and am not impressed.

Your work is appreciated...thank you.

11-25-14, 05:34 PM   #416
Dahukah-Mug'Thol
A Murloc Raider
Carbonite Junky

Originally Posted by Boggtroll View Post
I feel like im a junky looking for my fix, checking GIT every couple hours for an update.
BAHAHAHAHA... This.

11-25-14, 08:26 PM   #417
nightshade00013
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Boggtroll View Post
Originally Posted by Dahukah-Mug'Thol View Post
BAHAHAHAHA... This.
Same here. . . and look, New updates ./cheer

11-25-14, 09:10 PM   #418
Rayden42
A Murloc Raider
Carbonite Not working

Hey gang I just installed the new carbonite from https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite, an it's not working,
i can't insert my bliz map into it, an it lag's me down like there is no tomorrow. guess i will just have to wait for a working beta to try again :-), Love this Add on. So Keep up the good work bud,

11-26-14, 09:15 AM   #419
LustSinister
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Rayden42 View Post
Hey gang I just installed the new carbonite from https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite, an it's not working,
i can't insert my bliz map into it, an it lag's me down like there is no tomorrow. guess i will just have to wait for a working beta to try again :-), Love this Add on. So Keep up the good work bud,
I'm having the same problem as well but I'm sure it will be fixed shortly and I can't wait. Till then I just reinstalled the one previous to the recent push.

11-26-14, 09:43 AM   #420
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
should be fixed now, was my mistake in reading :P let this be a warning... don't drink and code.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » WOD/Pre-patch