12-01-11, 02:01 PM   #1
Amermito
A Defias Bandit
Question for other Carbonite users

Now i love my carbonite its one of the addons i have a hard time playing without but not i know i will have to for a problem that i found. i was wondering if anyone was having any kind of errors compounding with there addon? And if the errors they were having was making them have some FPS issues? I have a very good computer and was wondering why my counter went from about 60 fps to max of 15 so i did a addon reset then readded all my add ons one by one. I got to carbonite put it in my fps went from 60 down to 20 and wow asked me to disable my adds as there was a great deal of errors occuring, now this only started happening after i put caronite back on. Dont get me wrong loooove carbonite and have donted to them for that very reason but i was wondering if anyone else was having or had a issue with this before?

12-01-11, 02:13 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The FPS drop is from Carbonite causing continuous errors from a change in patch 4.3. I'm working on the update, which should be out today.

12-01-11, 09:10 PM   #3
Amermito
A Defias Bandit
No the compounding errors happen lot before patch 4.3 i only just got frustrated with super low fps to figure out what the problem was.

12-02-11, 04:43 AM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Amermito View Post
*SNIPI got to carbonite put it in my fps went from 60 down to 20 and wow asked me to disable my adds as there was a great deal of errors occuring, now this only started happening after i put caronite back on.SNIP

I don't have any significant FPS drops with 70+- addons installed including Carbonite. But then again, I'm not getting errors either.

My question would be what are the errors you are getting?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Question for other Carbonite users