03-10-09, 04:42 PM   #1
Matth3w
A Murloc Raider
Help with QuestHelper (tooltips)

How do I move the tooltips for quest helper? Not the quest tracker, but the tooltips that say your quest progress. Right now it sticks it in the bottom right corner of my screen where it's hard to see because my recount is there. Like when I hover over something it says the creature name, level, and how many I need to kill as part of whatever quest.
03-10-09, 06:18 PM   #2
Pigl33t
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I'd consider getting a tooltip addon like TinyTip or CowTip to get more info on the tooltips and move them where ever you want.
03-10-09, 08:36 PM   #3
aretziel
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I use CowTip to get the tooltip to follow my mouse ... that way is easier for me and it leave space open for other stuff in the corners like Omen or spell timers etc.
03-10-09, 10:47 PM   #4
Limb0
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
yeah.. <3 Cowtip
03-13-09, 03:58 PM   #5
Devillocks
A Defias Bandit
If you mouseover the QH "window" for a few seconds you'll see a small underline, like the windows 'minimize' button. Right click it to drag the window around where you want it. My QH actually started off in the middle of the screen and I anchored it in the right corner for viewing pleasure. Note that if you don't wait long enough before right-clicking, you'll just open the quest frame for the quest you clicked on instead.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help with QuestHelper (tooltips)