02-23-11, 09:49 AM   #1
makaka
A Cyclonian
Activity in the guild.

Looking for some addon shows the activity of players for some time.

Let us keep the list of activity the day before yesterday, and it can be compared with the current list of activities.

That is, calculate who comes into the game, but does not do anything if he let 253,453 points of activity.

I want to calculate from the total activity who does nothing, but just comes into game, and exit after.

Just a great guild, more than 600 players.
02-23-11, 10:42 AM   #2
ShadowProwler420
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

GuildMaster?

02-23-11, 01:02 PM   #3
makaka
A Cyclonian
work correctly for US

<<<<<---- not from US
02-23-11, 01:07 PM   #4
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Это потребует, чтобы вы онлайн весь день, каждый день. Или более чем за 1 человека для запуска аддона. Это было говорили о до и в настоящее время не существует аддон для этого.
02-23-11, 05:01 PM   #5
makaka
A Cyclonian
Perhaps I misunderstood.

Imagine what I'm doing screenshot of all players in the guild with their activity. Tomorrow, I'm doing another screenshot of their activity, and compare them. After that, I understand, who comes just in the game within a month, let's say, and who really do something and gets the "activity points".

Is there such a addon?

p.s now I understand how Google translates what I write. Thank you, smiled.

Last edited by makaka : 02-23-11 at 05:07 PM.
02-23-11, 06:04 PM   #6
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yea google translate is still a little bit rough. But to answer your question still no addon as of yet that does what you want. I have a lot on my plate addon wise or I would look into it. If you were inclined to try and do this yourself you could always stop by the irc channel and pick the minds of some addon authors. They of course wouldn't give you all the code, but they are a helpful bunch =)
02-24-11, 03:08 AM   #7
makaka
A Cyclonian
Well, anyway thanks
03-08-11, 05:16 AM   #8
makaka
A Cyclonian
Hello again.

I went to a little bit to raise the subject. For example there is an addon http://www.wowinterface.com/download...LExporter.html. It copies all the information about players and stores them in XML-file.

I think maybe to make sure that he copied the same "activity for the week, and overall activity.

Unfortunately I do not have skills to create add-ons, but if there is a possibility that someone could add this feature preservation activity in the guild, I would be grateful to this man.

I will try to contact the author of this addon, but I think he will not change anything.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Activity in the guild.