09-17-18, 05:08 PM   #1
scruffies
A Kobold Labourer
show available quests versus all quests

New to Wow and L3 ATM. In Tinkertown I see various quest givers with the yellow exclamation point over there heads, but most of them do not offer quests (yet). I like seeing all the quest givers, but would like to change the color of the exclamation point for those that offer quests I can actually get right now versus all of the quest givers in the area. I am hoping it is a setting somewhere, but damn if I can find it....

Thanks for your help.
09-18-18, 12:31 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is documentation in Docs folder of Carbonite. It may be not 100% updated but it explains some features.

CarboniteReadMe.txt:

Code:
####Quest Watch List

The watch window is draggable but not sizeable.  It grows and shrinks as needed based on the quests you are currently watching. The Watch window can be made into a sizeable scrolling list if "Use fixed size list" is checked in the Quest Watch page of the Options window.

The green button toggles if all watched quests will be shown on the map and is on by default.

The purple *"Auto Track"* button will target the highest priority quest objective and updates dynamically as you move. Priority is based on distance, quest level and if the quest is complete.

The yellow/blue *"Quest Givers"* button shows Quest Giver icons on the map. Normal ones are shown as parchment icons. Daily quest givers as blue ! icons.

Button colors:

* Dark yellow: No givers
* Yellow: Quest givers and daily givers
* Blue: Daily givers

The white *"Show Party Quests"* button determines if quests from other party members with Carbonite will also be shown in the Watch List.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » show available quests versus all quests