09-26-09, 11:21 AM   #1
tat2mikki
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
minimap not showing quest watch areas/goals

My minimap is docked into the normal minimap, always has been. But it has now stopped showing my quest goal/zones (the pink/blue etc of where to find stuff). It still shows on the big map, just not on the minimap any longer, and it's a real pain to keep pressing M to see whether I'm in the right area for gathering a quest item. I have changed NO settings. Please help! (and yes, the green button is ON)

The blizzard minimap is now on TOP of the carbonite minimap instead of being below it like it always has, any ideas on how to fix this or is it a "wait for carbonite update"?

Last edited by tat2mikki : 09-26-09 at 11:31 AM.

10-05-09, 09:19 AM   #2
schizophrena
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Go to options, then Map/Mini-map and check to see if you have "Minimap docks always". If so, uncheck and see if that works.

I know there are some other places for this to change. I actually have mine set up this way. You can also change the transparency of your map by rightclicking and selecting mini-map and changing the sliders.

Also note, Ctrl and Alt buttons will bring certain parts of the map to the front - this may be helpful.

10-08-09, 09:54 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
We have not changed anything with how the minimap goes in the Carb map or how quests are drawn, so it is probably how you have your settings.

Posting a screenshot would show us what you are seeing.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » minimap not showing quest watch areas/goals