10-17-11, 10:27 AM   #1
Vargtid
A Kobold Labourer
Just reporting a glitch in Icecrown

Was flying through Icecrown today and everything glitched, I know it was Carbonite because I could not duplicate it with the addon disabled.

I was flying from Ymirheim to Corprethar, when suddenly my screen flashed, and my map reported me as being in Durotar. It was only at one specific coordinate. After trying to recreate it several times, here's what I got:

Flying to Corprethar on the map from the direction of Ymirheim (i was flying to a waypoint I had set right over corprethar on the map) at the coordinate 48.2, 66.9 everything flashed and on my minimap, my position showed as being in ICC. Upon pulling up my world map, I was shown in the eastern part of Northern Barrens. Upon mousing over my world map however, it scrolled and showed me at two different places at the same time in Icecrown, neither of which I was actually at.

I only recorded this at the coordinates 48.2, 66.9 in Icecrown, moving from those coordinates put everything right again. I am not sure if this kind of post is what is needed, just trying to be helpful, and yes I have screenshots if needed, ty.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Just reporting a glitch in Icecrown