07-31-10, 07:52 PM   #901
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by cometangel View Post
O'Rly? i had an addon very usefull for players, but admin removed it since he/she is corrupt and gets key for em self and sells em, just check the mmowned elite section... also a close friend of mine (wont mention who) and very high positioned on wowi confirmed they have had a batch of 250 keys added here just 2 days ago by word of blizz... way to go wowi (Y) just do w/e... i dun care anymore... in one or two days you will get keys just because i showed you proof of this... anyone with elite on mmowned can check it out for themselves
A rather genius ploy I see. I'll bet if they get keys but it takes several days you'll come back screaming "SEE I WAS RIGHT! THEY JUST DELAYED IT SO THEY WOULDN'T LOOK BAD!" Self-sustaining. Very Eco-friendly.

There might be an issue here however. My son tried the same trick 3 days ago so he might have to take you to court for patent violations.

Intentional sarcasm. View at your own risk.

By the way Shadowed to quote one of the Spiderman movies, "I take offense to that! Slander is spoken. If it's in print is libel." Funny enough it's the only way I can remember it. =P

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

Last edited by MidgetMage55 : 07-31-10 at 07:58 PM. Reason: couldn't resist. the clowns made me do it.
07-31-10, 08:51 PM   #902
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by cometangel View Post
O'Rly? i had an addon very usefull for players, but admin removed it since he/she is corrupt and gets key for em self and sells em, just check the mmowned elite section... also a close friend of mine (wont mention who) and very high positioned on wowi confirmed they have had a batch of 250 keys added here just 2 days ago by word of blizz... way to go wowi (Y) just do w/e... i dun care anymore... in one or two days you will get keys just because i showed you proof of this... anyone with elite on mmowned can check it out for themselves
So what was so useful that it had to be removed from this site.

You want me to goto a hacking site to get facts about corruption on a well established addon site??? You really are crazy.

Go take your anger elsewhere because you got caught on trying to get a free ride into the beta ... go cry at mmowned .. maybe they can give you one of the keys they get ... oh wait thats right Blizz ain't giving them keys.

And if they where selling these codes then Blizz would surely find out about this real fast and the site would never receive anything from Blizzard again.

So go back to your sad little world and leave this site cause as far as I'm concerned you are not welcomed here.
07-31-10, 09:07 PM   #903
Shadowed
Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by MidgetMage55 View Post
A rather genius ploy I see. I'll bet if they get keys but it takes several days you'll come back screaming "SEE I WAS RIGHT! THEY JUST DELAYED IT SO THEY WOULDN'T LOOK BAD!" Self-sustaining. Very Eco-friendly.

There might be an issue here however. My son tried the same trick 3 days ago so he might have to take you to court for patent violations.

Intentional sarcasm. View at your own risk.

By the way Shadowed to quote one of the Spiderman movies, "I take offense to that! Slander is spoken. If it's in print is libel." Funny enough it's the only way I can remember it. =P
Hrm, I'll have to keep that in mind. Or just tell everyone else they're wrong. Either one works.
07-31-10, 09:48 PM   #904
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Wrong! I'm not selling them. I printed out the 250 keys one per piece of paper and I'm currently swimming in them.

Oh this feels soo good!!!!
07-31-10, 09:59 PM   #905
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Wrong! I'm not selling them. I printed out the 250 keys one per piece of paper and I'm currently swimming in them.

MAAAAN .. You guys are SOOOO lucky
07-31-10, 10:13 PM   #906
eThuz
TeamBPS

Watch out for the *ahem* Papercuts...
07-31-10, 11:10 PM   #907
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

I've been laughing so hard in the last three hours (re. cometangles's last comment) that I literally couldn't respond with all the things going through my head.

Here is a list of things that I would've said if I could've responded in a timely manner;

1. cometangle said that he had a high ranking inside source in the administration of this website. My question... WHO IS DEEPTHROAT???

2. Seerah, where were you on the morning of Nov. 22, 1963? It's been noted elsewhere that the second gunman (gunGNOME) might well have been a person of small stature in order to get away unseen more easily. A couple of crates stacked next to that wall would have been all it took to have a clear shot at the motorcade...

3. Cairenn, I have obtained documents showing that you have purchased a BMW, a Lexus and a Porche all within the last few weeks. Where exactly did you come by the money to make these large purchases? Hmmm???

4. Dolby, a newspaper photograph from the Roswell Daily Record dated July 8, 1947 clearly shows someone that looks remarkably like you standing in the background shadows of the Roswell Army Air-force base's information offices. How do you explain this...

That's all for now... I'm laughing too hard again...

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

Last edited by voodoodad : 07-31-10 at 11:25 PM.
07-31-10, 11:24 PM   #908
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
<snip> How do you explain this... <snip>
Forty-two.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.
07-31-10, 11:29 PM   #909
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by Torhal View Post
Forty-two.
That's quite strange... Someone responded to one of my posts in the Beta O-forums in exactly the same way just yesterday...

Torhal, where were YOU on the dates mentioned above???

07-31-10, 11:56 PM   #910
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
4. Dolby, a newspaper photograph from the Roswell Daily Record dated July 8, 1947 clearly shows someone that looks remarkably like you standing in the background shadows of the Roswell Army Air-force base's information offices. How do you explain this...
I dont hide it. I'm an alien and our life span is much longer then you humans. We live for 100 garnacks which is about 500 human years. Our goal is to take all the Cataclysm keys for our planet.

Last edited by Dolby : 08-01-10 at 12:04 AM.
08-01-10, 12:59 AM   #911
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

I dont hide it. I'm an alien and our life span is much longer then you humans. We live for 100 garnacks which is about 500 human years. Our goal is to take all the Cataclysm keys for our planet.
By god, at least you're honest!

08-01-10, 04:08 AM   #912
Nefrirr
A Cyclonian

It's a conspiracy! Clearly, WOWInterface admins sell their keys to gold farmer sweatshops in China that try to perfect their farming strategies for the cataclysm release!

*equips tin-foil hat of greater conspiracy warding*
08-01-10, 05:03 AM   #913
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

That's quite strange... Someone responded to one of my posts in the Beta O-forums in exactly the same way just yesterday...

Torhal, where were YOU on the dates mentioned above???
I was farming smilies for Cairenn.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.
08-01-10, 05:55 AM   #914
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

I was farming smilies for Cairenn.
And I'm farming avatar sized photos of pretty long haired people , both male and female.

Wait what this thread about again ?

I think it was about *distracted by pretty mens*
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
08-01-10, 06:56 AM   #915
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
3. Cairenn, I have obtained documents showing that you have purchased a BMW, a Lexus and a Porche all within the last few weeks. Where exactly did you come by the money to make these large purchases? Hmmm???
Oh good, at least you didn't find my Ferrarri, Lamborghini or Maserati! /me purrs @ her fast shiny cars.

As for where I got the money, it's from my previous lives. I have been Cleopatra VII Philopator, Mary Stewart, Aphrodite and Margaretha Geertruida Zelle, among others. I've just kept passing the money down to myself across the aeons. *nod nod*

Also .... /me pats Torhal, "there's a good boy, such a pretty boy."

Last edited by Cairenn : 08-01-10 at 07:04 AM.
08-01-10, 10:09 AM   #916
eThuz
TeamBPS

Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
Oh good, at least you didn't find my Ferrarri, Lamborghini or Maserati! /me purrs @ her fast shiny cars.

As for where I got the money, it's from my previous lives. I have been Cleopatra VII Philopator, Mary Stewart, Aphrodite and Margaretha Geertruida Zelle, among others. I've just kept passing the money down to myself across the aeons. *nod nod*

Also .... /me pats Torhal, "there's a good boy, such a pretty boy."
No Tank?
Private Jet?
Helicopter!?
08-01-10, 12:02 PM   #917
Shadowed
Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by eThuz View Post
No Tank?
Private Jet?
Helicopter!?
Cairenn with a tank is a scary idea.
08-01-10, 12:08 PM   #918
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
*lines Shadowed up in her gunsites*
08-01-10, 01:47 PM   #919
Everglow
An Aku'mai Servant

AHA!! The truth has come out due to cometangel's investigation! THANK YOU, cometangel... you have saved us all from this nefarious band of thieves! Have my babies!!!
08-01-10, 02:09 PM   #920
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
Forty-two.
I yelled in Dalaran yesterday, "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE?". This was the answer. >.>

Ontopic - Well.. is it offtopic? Anyway, I sure hope you guys aren't allowing cometangel push you guys around. You are an extremely great community, and I think its entirely selfish how they were acting.

Last edited by Ferous : 08-01-10 at 02:09 PM. Reason: added red for fun

WoWInterface » Site Forums » News » Massive AddOn Author Cataclysm Beta Key Give-Away!