06-18-12, 08:06 PM   #1
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Elloria's Old Interfaces

Hello! I am back to playing wow once again and Id like to update a lot of my old work. I just updated my masque skins and Aion interface, But I am really missing my old UIS. Unfortunately while I was gone Wow interface had to delete my out dated interfaces (which is totally understandable I don't expect you to keep my stuff for ever). I was hoping to reach out to anyone who might stumble upon this that might still have some of my files stowed away on their computer. Im looking for all of my old interfaces. Elvin UI, Wildheart, Demigod. Any and all would be very helpful. I do plan on making new things I just really wanted to see and update those interfaces again and make them better. Hope everyone is well out there in interface land
06-19-12, 12:43 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

While i don't have any of the interfaces (I regularly pillaged your uploads for your art) I may have some of the art if you need it. Just let me know if you're missing anything and I'll commence digging in my back-ups. Ill also take a gander in there to see if i saved any other files for whatever random reason I did.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
06-19-12, 04:57 AM   #3
haylie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Glad to hear you're back Elloria. Sadly I don't have any of your old UIs saved
06-19-12, 06:33 PM   #4
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

Hey Midgetmage! Thanks any and all art files you can scrounge up for me would be amazing. And hello Haylie! Its all good. Hopefully Midget has some good stuff for me.
06-19-12, 06:46 PM   #5
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Im still digging through my apparently numerous back up folders from over the years including ones i made to off-site services. It appears I'm a bit scatterbrained about how i did it but soon as i have something ill let you know. So far wildheart is one i don't seem to have but i haven't given up yet.

P.S.
Welcome back!

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
06-19-12, 07:03 PM   #6
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

Thanks Feels good to be back Just moved to my first house. Finally settled in and have internet to be on here. And yay about wildheart I loved that art! Thank you again for taking the time and digging through all those files. Others that come to mind where shadow ui, elvin ui, I did one with grave stones and black outlined unit frames but I can't for the life of me remember what I called that.
06-20-12, 11:49 AM   #7
Othgar
"That" Guy

Kind of random but I happen to have the art packs for Demigod, Elven, and Wildheart. Apparently they were stowed away in a backup folder from way back. All three are in the atatched .zip for ya.

Edit Actually the Elven I had was just that Elven.. not Elvin so it might not be yours.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Wildheart Art Pack.zip (3.07 MB, 457 views)

Last edited by Othgar : 06-20-12 at 11:50 AM. Reason: derp
06-20-12, 08:07 PM   #8
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay thank you!!!!!
06-20-12, 08:15 PM   #9
Othgar
"That" Guy

Originally Posted by Elloria View Post
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay thank you!!!!!
You're very welcome!

Edit: Would the one with gravestones and black outlined unit frames have been drainsoul by any chance?

Last edited by Othgar : 06-20-12 at 08:21 PM.
06-20-12, 10:37 PM   #10
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Drainsoul sounds about right. The other sorta dark one she had was the hellsing UI which I just found the art for. Also found all the shadow UI stuff both Giddeon's original files and your mods I believe. Its all a bit (my memory) blurry. If all goes well they will be attached to the reply here.

Found 2 folders with Shadow UI stuff actually so I'm sending them both. Entirely possible they are both your edits and mine lol.

Let me know if there are others you are after. My folders are a mess so its taking a bit of time to track stuff down.

Holy memory lane batman! I just found all the old T. King interface art in my archives. It's official. I'm a digital hoarder....
Attached Files
File Type: zip Giddeon art Files Shadow ui etc.zip (607.4 KB, 474 views)
File Type: zip Hellsing.zip (2.90 MB, 464 views)
File Type: zip Sui.zip (1.05 MB, 454 views)

Last edited by MidgetMage55 : 06-20-12 at 10:44 PM. Reason: hankerin' for an intervention....
06-21-12, 12:06 PM   #11
Othgar
"That" Guy

Well here's Drainsoul, and I wasn't sure if you had an Aion UI or not, but I did remember you updating an Aion Masque skin so I threw in the Aion art that had in the same folder.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Drainsoul UI Art.zip (1.70 MB, 448 views)

06-21-12, 04:52 PM   #12
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

Wink

Yes! Drainsoul was the one. Soooo glad you found that one. I do still have my Aion interface (although its called Crystal UI I named it after a friend)

Midget you found some old T king interfaces? Which one did you find? Just curious. Glad you guys hoarded because it has definitely made me smile big time! Thank you so much!!!!
06-21-12, 06:40 PM   #13
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

It appears that I have his castle, elfwood, holiday lights, 2 versions of undead and winterwood. They are all in BLP format.

Time to find a way to look at them lol.

06-21-12, 08:25 PM   #14
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

Wow nice! Can't believe you have them all!

You can use this to convert them

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Converter.html
06-21-12, 08:27 PM   #15
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

Hey on a side note. Do you guys know if anyone has figured out how to make round 3D portraits yet?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Elloria's Old Interfaces