05-05-07, 03:05 AM   #1
bronzeh
A Murloc Raider
Need help identifying an Add-On!

Hi,
I just figured out that it was time to redo my entire user interface, and I need some help finding add-ons. I need something that changes how the chat windows look, and I'm not sure where to find. I was hoping for some advise.

I've been looking at this: Click here , but I don't know what add-on is used. It seems as if that add-on used there changes the entire WoW interface. Can someone name it?

And further: Can you guys recommend me some good add-ons for chat?
05-05-07, 03:26 AM   #2
Galinn
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Hey there

leme help ya out

i use phanxchat as a chatmod wich i really like and been using it for months now

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...PhanxChat.html

so as far as i can see he uses, Fubar, simpleminimap, trinitybars, sw stats, eepanels, ag unitframes, all compatible fubar plugins, detached minimap buttons, simplecombatlog

am i warm yet?

p.s.

dunno what buff frame he uses but i prefer satrina's buff frames or buffalo instead

lol or u can check this link

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Interface.html

Last edited by Galinn : 05-05-07 at 03:34 AM.
05-05-07, 03:56 AM   #3
bronzeh
A Murloc Raider
Yeah, I know the add-ons that he uses, but I only want the name of good add-ons concerning chat, chat log etc. As you can see, his chat box isn't as it would be by default, and I was kinda wondering how he got that blue shade all over his interface.

And to others: Keep recommending me add-ons for chat use.

P.S. Will give your add-on a shot, Galinn.
05-05-07, 04:04 AM   #4
Naomina
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I would agree with Galinn, it looks like his chatbox is either Chatmod or Phanxchat. Concerning the blue shade for his interface, it looks like eepanels. In fact, I'm sure of it. Eepanels just creates boxes for your UI, and does a pretty good job of it too, and you can configure the color of the boxes as well. Hope this helps

The buff frames are CT_BuffMod.

Nao
05-05-07, 12:07 PM   #5
bronzeh
A Murloc Raider
Thanks a lot Naomina, this will make it easier to configure my new UI!
05-05-07, 12:16 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
The chat mod in that UI comp is Prat. Elk BuffBars (the new Ace2 beta one) > CT_BuffMod.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Need help identifying an Add-On!