05-06-07, 06:06 PM   #1
cha0ticz
A Defias Bandit
Do these mods exist?

Hi,

There are two particular features I'm looking for and I was hoping someone might know of a mod (or set of mods) that might do the trick.

First, I'm looking for a way to just have my health and mana bar as movable horizonal bars so that I can position them directly below my toon's feet. You can think of DHUD along the left, but instead I want them below where my eyes are usually looking.

Second, I'm just looking for a cooldown ready alert mod where I can get a nice big message on my screen notifying me when my pet is ready, or frost nova is ready, etc.

Thanks to anyone who can help!
05-06-07, 06:15 PM   #2
Kalh
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
In fact there is a feature provided with MuzzleUI that shows an expired cooldown above your head. You should look in the notes of MuzzleUI for its name for I dont have it on the top of my head right now.

The mana addon you maybe find in discord unitframes or something.
But I think thats not what you are looking for exactly for discard would be pretty much static.
You could try Healbot and alter the skin a bit and place it right under your toon.
Worked for me.

GreetZ
Kalh
05-06-07, 06:48 PM   #3
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The health & Mana bars:
1. Discord Unit Frames & Discord library
2. Ag_unitFrames
3. Pitbull
4. X-Pearl

Healbot for the other thing

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
05-06-07, 07:02 PM   #4
cha0ticz
A Defias Bandit
Thanks guys
05-06-07, 07:19 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Healbot doesn't alert you to cooldowns, Dread.

I suggest snagging SCT and SCT Cooldowns or MSBT and MSBT Cooldowns. With these you can improve Blizzard's scrolling combat text (the mods came first, btw) and add in the cooldown alerts to the scrolling text frames.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Do these mods exist?