01-14-07, 10:08 AM   #1
Tamir
A Murloc Raider
MazzleUI help

I need help in installing the MazzleUI in my computer... I made a new folder and extracted the items into the folder. Then I went to my WoW folder and named the WTF as "WTF old” I did the same with interface folder. Then I copied the interface and fonts folder from the MuzzleUI and put it in the WoW folder. Then I logged in and clicked on Add-Ons; there I put the memory to 75 and checked the "LOAD OUT OF DATE ADDONS" and I also enabled all the add-ons. Then it says to log in and wait 30 seconds for the MazzleUI installer to appear but it did not appear. I am not sure were you mean to log in? On a character or in the character selection screen... either way it never showed up please reply I really want to use the MazzleUI
01-14-07, 10:10 AM   #2
Gristadar
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

This dose not work since 2.0 patch. Waiting for mazzle to release new version
01-14-07, 10:16 AM   #3
Tamir
A Murloc Raider
oh ok thx for telling me
05-06-07, 06:11 PM   #4
Kalh
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Does MazzleUI provide an feature to show the casting time of your own spells ?
If not is there any Addon that you would suggest I should use in combination with MuzzleUI?

Actually I installed Bongos_castbar but every time I enter the game I get an error msg wherein bongos_castbar is the reason for the error and there is no cast time shown.

TIA
Kalh
05-06-07, 07:21 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I don't recall off the top of my head if Mazzle does, but most any casting bar mod will.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI help