04-02-07, 11:41 AM   #1
Avelona
A Defias Bandit
WoW Errors every logout

OK, so on my chars that arent 70 it seams, mainly 37 pally and 33 Shaman, but everytime i log out or exitgame, i get WoW critical errors and it completly resets my UI. For my pally im runnin no other mobs except for the Mazzle group. On my shammy im running 2 shaman specific Mods, ive tried turning them off and i still get the errors. Now on my 70 mage and 70 warrior, i run a few extra mods and i can log on those chars just fine... Oh and BTW Ally Shaman. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as i ve tried undoin all my mods and re-doin the Mazzle Setup
04-02-07, 11:46 AM   #2
Wowgamer233
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Avelona
OK, so on my chars that arent 70 it seams, mainly 37 pally and 33 Shaman, but everytime i log out or exitgame, i get WoW critical errors and it completly resets my UI. For my pally im runnin no other mobs except for the Mazzle group. On my shammy im running 2 shaman specific Mods, ive tried turning them off and i still get the errors. Now on my 70 mage and 70 warrior, i run a few extra mods and i can log on those chars just fine... Oh and BTW Ally Shaman. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as i ve tried undoin all my mods and re-doin the Mazzle Setup
What's the error message ?

Without posting any personal information here (never a good idea on a public forum) could you post the Blizz crash dump? You might have to check it in notepad before posting it to make sure it has no information spefic to you, although there is no way it would have your password it might have your account name. Oh and as for the length of the post... I guess post it as long as it is not too long as that would annoy the forum gods.
04-02-07, 02:01 PM   #3
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just because I had a simmilar issue, let me ask, do you have Cleaer Font 2 installed as a mod? If so, make sure you have the fonts folder in your main WoW dicretory, not in the interface/addons directory. This was my issue. Hope it helps.
04-03-07, 12:58 PM   #4
flaicher
A Cyclonian

i had the same problem..
reinstalling all addons didn't help
i had to delete WTF :\
05-04-07, 06:25 PM   #5
Xaottic
A Murloc Raider
I just recently been experiencing this with two systems from fresh clean (only blizzard addons) install and brand new wtf folders. Going to install back 1.0 and see if they dissapear.

Also noticed with 1.1 I no longer get chat bubbles ?:/ and yes the font directory is where its supposed to be.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » WoW Errors every logout