04-28-07, 04:36 AM   #1
Ultrex
A Defias Bandit
sct + sctd what the...?

Hey ya, got a problem with sct and/or sctd. i have a lvl 70 Warrior and the problem is, iam getting messages for rogues (when the mob's under 20% health i get "All Combo Points!"
I took a screenshot:

Sorry its german, The Message "Alle Combo-Punkte!" is the message which sucks, there should be "Execute" or in german "Hinrichten".
is there a solution to fix this bug?

regards,
Ultrex

Last edited by Ultrex : 04-28-07 at 04:43 AM.
04-28-07, 04:43 AM   #2
Debz
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
hmm strange, never had this when I was using it, but you can turn it off in the options somewhere.
04-28-07, 04:44 AM   #3
Ultrex
A Defias Bandit
yeah it is strange, but i very like sct and all of its functions, i dont rly like to turn off that
04-28-07, 06:41 AM   #4
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
german client here and i'm getting this, too - on ALL chars - especially funny to see on my paladin "All Combo Points"

quite annoying, though

btw, turning combo points off in sct menu didn't help for me ..... dunno, it might be a translation error in one of the files

but since it's not anymore "Hammer of Wrath" for Paladin or "Execute" for Warrior, but the same "All combo Points" for anyone, it could be some kind of bug

(and i'm getting this without sctd, i only use sct)

Last edited by Dawn : 04-28-07 at 06:45 AM.
04-28-07, 08:12 AM   #5
Ultrex
A Defias Bandit
You should turn off the sct function for execute, this would help..on my rogue everything runs fine, on all my other chars there's this stupid bug
05-02-07, 04:15 AM   #6
Lywellyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Looks like this is the code in question:

Code:
	--temporary fix till blizzard fixes 60+ active skills
	if (larg1 == "target") and ((UnitClass("player") == SCT.LOCALS.WARRIOR and UnitLevel("player") > 64) or (UnitClass("player") == SCT.LOCALS.PALADIN and UnitLevel("player") > 67)) then
		if (UnitLevel("player") > 60) and (not UnitIsFriend("target", "player")) and (not UnitIsDead("target")) and (not UnitIsCorpse("target")) then
			local HPTargetPercent = UnitHealth("target");
      if (HPTargetPercent < 20) and (sct_LastTargetHPPercent >= 20) then
      	self:Display_Event("SHOWEXECUTE", SCT.LOCALS.FiveCPMessage);
      end
      sct_LastTargetHPPercent = HPTargetPercent;
    end
	end
Even a comment at the top. Sounds like it's intentional. This looks like it'll happen for all Warriors above level 64 and all Paladins above level 67.
05-02-07, 07:51 AM   #7
Grayhoof
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The translation in the German Client is wrong. It should be "Finish It!". I didn't feel like making new translations for a temporary fix.

If you don't know, blizzard's built in notifications for execute and hammer of wrath are broken for the 60+ versions of the skills

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » sct + sctd what the...?