05-02-07, 07:14 PM   #1
Bubbasider
A Kobold Labourer
Talents?

Hello.

To start off, MazzleUI pwns face =]
Im also new to it.

To end of...
My talents do not work? Like it says 8/9 but when I click the talent it doesn't go in. Yes im positive I have a point, yes im positive the talent works for my lvl, it even has a point already in it. Yes I double checked the options of the talent menu. The conformation is off, I did have it on but I looked for a conformation box. Please help, thanks

Bubba
05-02-07, 08:00 PM   #2
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Read the FAQ.
05-03-07, 02:36 AM   #3
Older
An Aku'mai Servant
Click edit button (same number of words)
05-03-07, 07:08 AM   #4
Barista
A Murloc Raider
Only reason Mazzle didn't tell him what to do is because people *need* to get into the habit of checking the FAQ before posting. Otherwise what would end up happening is no one would be checking the FAQ and this forum would be filled with questions that are already answered else where.
05-04-07, 12:29 AM   #5
Older
An Aku'mai Servant
I understand why MAzzle did what he did. The simple fact is that with so many changes to the components of the UI, the FAQ is grossly out of date. It does not even contain problems that have been around for some time. Such as the Deuce Commander changes for raids.

I think the time of pointing people to the FAQ is close to gone.
05-04-07, 09:20 AM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
That doesn't mean that people should not read it. And I don't think so much is different from what it says. Soooooooooooooo many questions that are asked on this forum can be answered by taking 2 minutes to look for it. If the FAQ does not solve their problems, then they can come.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-04-07, 03:09 PM   #7
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Older
I understand why MAzzle did what he did. The simple fact is that with so many changes to the components of the UI, the FAQ is grossly out of date. It does not even contain problems that have been around for some time. Such as the Deuce Commander changes for raids.

I think the time of pointing people to the FAQ is close to gone.
I think that's just patently false. The only "changes to components" that have occurred are things you've done yourself. I think most everything in there is still relevant. I will always have a known issues thread with things that come up after the release. The fact that it has current issues that the FAQ doesn't is perfectly natural. That's why it exists.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Talents?