10-04-08, 09:38 AM   #1081
Koren
A Murloc Raider
Fubar

Love the way this UI works and looks. I just have a couple questions about how to get things to work a little more for me. I like Fubar a lot, but I can't seem to get it to work with this UI. I tried using the /nui yofs command to move the bottom console but I got an error message that this was not a valid command. I also seem to be having issues with Group Calendar. Can anyone help?

10-04-08, 02:19 PM   #1082
bakes82
A Fallenroot Satyr
Whats the mod that is changing the font in a few of the screen shots above and thats moving damage/hp to the left and mana to the right of the HUD. (Im ref to the scrolling combat) Or is this under movers and I just missed something

10-04-08, 04:34 PM   #1083
Koren
A Murloc Raider
Clique Casting

One more question. I am trying to use clique casting with this UI. I have a 5 button mouse and have successfully set spells to the 4 and 5 mouse button. However, when I try to use them they won't work. The right and left mouse button spells do , but not the button four and button five ones. Any ideas on how to correct this?

10-04-08, 04:38 PM   #1084
whereswaldo
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by bakes82 View Post
Whats the mod that is changing the font in a few of the screen shots above and thats moving damage/hp to the left and mana to the right of the HUD. (Im ref to the scrolling combat) Or is this under movers and I just missed something
Could be SCT/SCTD (Scrolling Combat Text) or Parrot. Both replace the Blizzard scrolling combat text and both can move the text to the outside of the center of the screen and also make it scroll in an arch. I personally prefer Parrot

10-04-08, 10:45 PM   #1085
trezy
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by bakes82 View Post
In my screenshots above, I use parrot to move the text like that, and the font is built into Parrot.

10-04-08, 10:49 PM   #1086
Pruexo
A Kobold Labourer
Greetings from China~

I'm trying to use this UI. I installed the latest patch, but all a crash comes out
==============================================================================
World of WarCraft (build 8606)

Exe: F:\World of Warcraft\wow.exe
Time: Oct 5, 2008 12:26:40.750 PM
User: Administrator
Computer: JUJUMAO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition
Program: F:\World of Warcraft\wow.exe

Failed to read data.

then after deleting it, i download the nUI v1.04.00 (beta) patch. and amazingly it worked! again i found out an error that it can't read chinese words and so i can't use it anymore.

I really want to use this UI, please help~ thanks alot

10-05-08, 05:56 AM   #1087
SirWilliam92
An Aku'mai Servant
I recently had the beautiful experience of waht the UI scale does to you..

I have been palying with the UI scale set.. at some point on the line, for the past, well... forever...And hence it was like that when i started using nUI. I, unlike others, encountered no issues at all with the scaling, and didn't even realise it until today when i opened it up and went "oh, thats meant to be really bad for nUI".. and promptly turned it off... this caused a minor issue, however.

As shown in the attachment, i believe this is what happens when the UI scale stuffs it up... however, it was turning it OFF that did this.. and no matter how many times i turn it back on, off, reload UI, quit, Deleted all WTF files with nui in them...opened it back up and it's still like this.

Is there a config file somewhere i am missing that is making nUI hold this weird position? it's really killing me lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_100508_215334.jpg
Views:	658
Size:	400.8 KB
ID:	1958  

10-05-08, 07:47 AM   #1088
trezy
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by SirWilliam92 View Post
I recently had the beautiful experience of waht the UI scale does to you..

I have been palying with the UI scale set.. at some point on the line, for the past, well... forever...And hence it was like that when i started using nUI. I, unlike others, encountered no issues at all with the scaling, and didn't even realise it until today when i opened it up and went "oh, thats meant to be really bad for nUI".. and promptly turned it off... this caused a minor issue, however.

As shown in the attachment, i believe this is what happens when the UI scale stuffs it up... however, it was turning it OFF that did this.. and no matter how many times i turn it back on, off, reload UI, quit, Deleted all WTF files with nui in them...opened it back up and it's still like this.

Is there a config file somewhere i am missing that is making nUI hold this weird position? it's really killing me lol
If you have your FuBar panels unlocked you can click near the bottom and are able to drag the dashboard. At least that worked for me, the same goes for the top.

10-05-08, 01:38 PM   #1089
fred
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Koren View Post
Love the way this UI works and looks. I just have a couple questions about how to get things to work a little more for me. I like Fubar a lot, but I can't seem to get it to work with this UI. I tried using the /nui yofs command to move the bottom console but I got an error message that this was not a valid command. I also seem to be having issues with Group Calendar. Can anyone help?
Can you install Bugsack and see if it shows any errors?

10-05-08, 01:42 PM   #1090
fred
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Pruexo View Post
Greetings from China~

I'm trying to use this UI. I installed the latest patch, but all a crash comes out
==============================================================================
World of WarCraft (build 8606)

Exe: F:\World of Warcraft\wow.exe
Time: Oct 5, 2008 12:26:40.750 PM
User: Administrator
Computer: JUJUMAO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition
Program: F:\World of Warcraft\wow.exe

Failed to read data.

then after deleting it, i download the nUI v1.04.00 (beta) patch. and amazingly it worked! again i found out an error that it can't read chinese words and so i can't use it anymore.

I really want to use this UI, please help~ thanks alot
Dumb question, but did you leave everything inside the nUI folder and place that folder inside your mods? Secondly, if it's showing it in a language other than yours something is really wrong....meaning it's suppose to localize the right way. Do you have any other mods installed?

10-05-08, 01:44 PM   #1091
fred
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Koren View Post
Would you happen to have to Fubar set to floating and not at the bottom or top? It did that to me before, but I told Fubar to place a bar at the bottom, then I did a /reloadui and it was fine after that.

10-05-08, 02:17 PM   #1092
mscott998
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
I went into the code and set an attribute to false removing the minimap from the right bottom panel and used Simpleminimap mod to minuplate my minimap and i no longer have an issue with quest helper nor do i have any unclickable buttons. here is a screenshot

I also moved the action bars up and the xp and rep bars down with help from Spiel. Thanks for the help

the rest im learning slowly. im in a class learning Object Oriented programming so its starting to make some sense to me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_100508_150929.jpg
Views:	664
Size:	227.6 KB
ID:	1959  

Last edited by mscott998 : 10-05-08 at 02:58 PM.

10-05-08, 09:33 PM   #1093
fred
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by mscott998 View Post
I went into the code and set an attribute to false removing the minimap from the right bottom panel and used Simpleminimap mod to minuplate my minimap and i no longer have an issue with quest helper nor do i have any unclickable buttons. here is a screenshot

I also moved the action bars up and the xp and rep bars down with help from Spiel. Thanks for the help

the rest im learning slowly. im in a class learning Object Oriented programming so its starting to make some sense to me.
I've never seen the problem with Quest Helper or the unclickable buttons.Just wondering if another mod could possibly be doing this..weird.

What the BG helper you use , on the left side of your shot?

10-05-08, 09:45 PM   #1094
mscott998
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
its called "PVP Messages"

10-06-08, 01:56 AM   #1095
Arekdios
A Defias Bandit

I see that 2 bars (below chat and map) are already existing in the UI so that makes it double. Those are found when you switch bars with arrows.

As I have different mainbars for pvp, pve and raids I dont mind switching with the arrows but I don't like them on my interface when I don't use them. Can I have them as extra bars? I hope I make sense.

10-06-08, 02:24 AM   #1096
exatex
A Defias Bandit
Hello,

Thanks for this great AddOn.
I use a european version of WOW client. I found a small bug. When i am with a groupe, I can see the Talen spe of other player. But the Spe name Is not the good one. By exemple, I see a priest that is a Demonologist, A fufu that is a Beast Mastey.

In other way, is it a possibility to show who in the group a has aggro. Not only who has the oggro on the selected mob, But Who has aggro by evry mob.
Is it usefull for heal, that may act imediatly when a Tissus class take aggro.

Last think, Have you plan to have a Documentation? If not, you may be open a wiki, that user can manage. And you may be add a bug reporting, for concentrate all report. May be use bugZilla.

Thanks for your great job.

If you need some help, you can contact me

10-06-08, 04:16 AM   #1097
fred
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by mscott998 View Post
its called "PVP Messages"
I found it... "Dopie's PVP Tracker 2.0"

Thank you!

10-06-08, 10:31 AM   #1098
skypien
A Kobold Labourer
Thanks for this great interface addon!!! But i have one question, is it possible to move the minimap from rightside to the center of nUI?

thanks

10-06-08, 01:19 PM   #1099
mcnasty78
A Murloc Raider
Raid frames for more then 10

Ok, i might have missed it. Do we have to down load raid frames to be able to see a full 25 or higher raid?

10-06-08, 01:38 PM   #1100
Seer
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by skypien View Post
Thanks for this great interface addon!!! But i have one question, is it possible to move the minimap from rightside to the center of nUI?

thanks
Not yet, but hopefully Spiel releases a mod that does that soon

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » nUI -- A full feature standalone UI replacement