10-06-08, 01:40 PM   #1101
Seer
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by mcnasty78 View Post
Ok, i might have missed it. Do we have to down load raid frames to be able to see a full 25 or higher raid?
At the moment only 10 men raid frames are implemented, so if you do 25 or bigger raids you either get Grid or some other mod or try to do it without..

10-06-08, 04:00 PM   #1102
mcnasty78
A Murloc Raider
thanks, anyone having issues with the tool tips also.. they are huge any idea how to move them and shrink them down abit?

10-06-08, 04:04 PM   #1103
mcnasty78
A Murloc Raider
or say I used cowtips or another tooltip addon, would it work?

10-06-08, 05:06 PM   #1104
reaper8d0
A Kobold Labourer
First off let me start by saying great addon.

Just have one question that I haven't seen, but may have missed. Is there any plan to implement right clicking to cast on self and if not does anyone know of an addon that will do this that works with NUI.

Thanks in advance

10-06-08, 06:00 PM   #1105
Kodewulf
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
or say I used cowtips or another tooltip addon, would it work?
CowTip, StarTip and TipTop works.

CowTip: http://files.wowace.com/CowTip/CowTip.zip
StarTip: http://files.wowace.com/StarTip/StarTip.zip
TipTop: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...27-TipTop.html

Others might work as well.

10-06-08, 07:03 PM   #1106
mcnasty78
A Murloc Raider
thanks for the help, i've tried them all and i still am stuck with either a tooltip when I put the cursor over a pc, npc or a say a mailbox or a dwarven brazier. I can't seen to offset it or put the tip where I would like it.. any ideas? I appreciate the help

10-06-08, 09:13 PM   #1107
Kodewulf
Premium Member

Premium Member
thanks for the help, i've tried them all and i still am stuck with either a tooltip when I put the cursor over a pc, npc or a say a mailbox or a dwarven brazier. I can't seen to offset it or put the tip where I would like it.. any ideas? I appreciate the help
I use Cowtip and managed to get my tooltip to display where I wanted using Cowtip's placement options. I did, however, have to disable the tooltip handling in nUI by typing
Code:
/nui tooltips default

10-07-08, 12:44 AM   #1108
exatex
A Defias Bandit
Hello,

Is it a way to disable Bar info during a fight. I use Dr domage, and that add a lot of stat when cursor move on a bar button.

Thanks.

10-07-08, 03:09 AM   #1109
Seer
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by exatex View Post
Hello,

Is it a way to disable Bar info during a fight. I use Dr domage, and that add a lot of stat when cursor move on a bar button.

Thanks.
Afaik, no, blame Blizzard for that, but someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

One option is to use the fixed tooltip function of Nui and then move the tip a bit out of the way.

use;
/nui tooltips fixed
/nui movers

10-07-08, 08:47 AM   #1110
fred
A Cobalt Mageweaver

It was discussed a few pages back somewhat, I had/have a quirky tooltip issue with minimap buttons.I *think* some of the mods we use with nUI might have some control over their tooltips....but if it's a nUI tooltip, that was talked about a few pages back too.

10-07-08, 10:53 AM   #1111
exatex
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Seer View Post
Afaik, no, blame Blizzard for that, but someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

One option is to use the fixed tooltip function of Nui and then move the tip a bit out of the way.

use;
/nui tooltips fixed
/nui movers
i know that Bartender4 has this option. When we are on fight, no info are displayed.

Last edited by exatex : 10-07-08 at 12:16 PM.

10-07-08, 11:40 PM   #1112
LestatAlmighty
A Murloc Raider
Nui Issue

Ok for some reason when I am on any other character except for my lvl 70 the groups work just fine, but when I get on my 70 and an invite it still just shows me and I am in a group. Any known issues on that or fixes?

10-08-08, 01:43 AM   #1113
SirWilliam92
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by LestatAlmighty View Post
Ok for some reason when I am on any other character except for my lvl 70 the groups work just fine, but when I get on my 70 and an invite it still just shows me and I am in a group. Any known issues on that or fixes?
Uhh, don't want to sound too downputting, but you are chaning the unit frames to their party version? (the little red button that would currently say "player")??? sorry if it's actually a bug..

10-08-08, 08:55 AM   #1114
LestatAlmighty
A Murloc Raider
Nui Issue

That worked, I was just wondering why it wasn't working and was freaking out. Thanks!!

10-08-08, 03:00 PM   #1115
MyKroFt
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by iljott View Post
You could get into private if you donate something to Spiel for all his hard work. It's in the release notes - take a look at the posts for the latest release - you can't miss it really.
I did donate weeks ago.....

10-08-08, 04:31 PM   #1116
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by MyKroFt View Post
New private isn't out yet. From what I know of Spiel, I can say that he's a man of his word and I'm sure you'll be included in the private beta once he has a new version ready for testing. For the time being there isn't one that I know of. Patience is a virtue they say!

10-08-08, 04:46 PM   #1117
spiel2001
nUI's Author

Originally Posted by MyKroFt View Post
I do assure you that I have a complete and accurate list of all of nUI's supporters MyKroFt and that as soon as I complete the port to 3.02 I will both announce the start of the closed test period and e-mail all of the supporters a copy of the Beta 3.

Until you see the public announcement, you can assume I'm banging my head on the keyboard and trying to sort out all of the issues. ~smile~

I'm sure those who have tried to use Beta 2 with WotLK (WoW 3.0) can attest to the fact that I have much work to do... which, I might add, is why I'm not responding to e-mail and online questions on the Beta 2 at present. I very stronly suspect the 3.0 will go live within the next two weeks, if not this coming week and I am doing everything I can to ensure that Beta 3 is stable enough to release by the time that happens.

Please be patient and forgive my low profile while I jam code.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

10-08-08, 05:43 PM   #1118
spiel2001
nUI's Author

While I'm on the subject of porting to 3.0 -- have I mentioned how infuriating it is that I *finally* got all the unit (de)buff bugs worked out and Bliz completely changed the (de)buff api

/sigh

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

10-08-08, 08:48 PM   #1119
fred
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
While I'm on the subject of porting to 3.0 -- have I mentioned how infuriating it is that I *finally* got all the unit (de)buff bugs worked out and Bliz completely changed the (de)buff api

/sigh
I heard about that...so sorry...

10-08-08, 09:54 PM   #1120
Jungleanimal
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I feel for you. But I am glad to know you are jamming the code on the new patch because I will probably quit WoW if I have to go back to default UI during the interim. I tried that for Gorefiend in BT because I thought mods were messing up the spirit lance (not true though, it is key binding that matter). Anyway, please do the lords work and get nUI working with the new patch.

Jungle

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » nUI -- A full feature standalone UI replacement