05-12-07, 12:21 PM   #1
Narlash
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Looking for a "Group priority kills" addon

Hi, I don't know if it's possible, or even if there is a mod for it already, but I would absolutely love for a mod to be able to prioritize kills using the raid marks.

With an interface that looks something like:
#1 Skull [V]
#2 Square [V]
#3 X [V]
#4 --- [V]
#5 --- [V]
You can set up what mark you auto target first, second and so on. (the [V] is there to resemble a drop down menu arrow)

Since groups differ from other groups the priorities should be configurable.
In this setup, once the target marked with a Skull is dead, you'd auto target the Square marked target. Once the Square is dead you automatically go for the X. Number 4 and 5 did not get configurable because the group want those to get sapped / sheeped / frozen

Is it possible to code something like this, or is it already out? If it's available already please send me a link
05-12-07, 04:36 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If you mean for the mod to automatically select the next target for you, then no.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-14-07, 09:42 AM   #3
Narlash
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Alright Thanks for the reply anyways, was worth a shot.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a "Group priority kills" addon