05-25-07, 09:06 AM   #1
Narlash
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Lost my mod: tooltip price updater?

I have no clue what this mod was called, and that's where you come in!

See it as a riddle, and the grand prize is a free foot walk to Kazakhstan or a pink tractor in any color you wish.

Okay, so about the mod I've lost due to a recent re-install of the game;
  • It was very lightweight, did not have a GUI, just plain text.
  • Everytime it noticed that something was wrong with the vendor price in my enhTooltip, it updated it for me to the correct price!
  • If it did not get a price for an item in my inventory, it would say something like: "Cannot find price data for item 'Goblin Rocket Helmet'" (thats just an example)

I think this mod was an external from another mod, but it was one of the really important ones i did not backup!

Help me find the mod and you will be rewarded with either one of the two prizes, except the tractor, it just broke down. And if you don't live in europe or asia, or any other unkown continent connected to Kazakhstan, you won't be liable to walk to Kazakhstan because you cannot walk cross the ocean.

Last edited by Narlash : 05-25-07 at 09:32 AM.
05-25-07, 01:57 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Colalight

and it actually uses 3mb of memory (lots of prices)

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
05-25-07, 02:17 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yeah, any database will run up your memory. But I hear that there are others better on that than ColaLight. And it's out of development/abandoned. Use SellFish.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-27-07, 01:27 PM   #4
Narlash
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Seerah
Use SellFish.
Trying it now! Thank you very much for both of you guys' help!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Lost my mod: tooltip price updater?