11-03-06, 03:07 PM   #1
goauld
A Fallenroot Satyr
photek 5.5 and FuBarplugins

hey there

I am running PhotekUI5.5 lately. FuBar has been intergrated in this UImod originally.

Now i am trying to add FuBar_DurabilityFu and FuBar_TopScoreFu to my existing FuBar but my Addons screen tells me they "miss dependency". This is bollocks cos i DO run FuBar...

Is this a known problem ? Anyone knows how too add FuBar plugins into this Photek package?!?

tanx
11-03-06, 04:05 PM   #2
muecken
A Murloc Raider
yes, i got the same problem! u need to download ace because photek just comes with ace2... thats it...
11-03-06, 04:11 PM   #3
Hellraiser
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
And what dependencies are they ?...downloading dependencies that are missing should solve the problem.
Otherwise you can delete all Fubar addons and download fresh ones from http://www.wowace.com/files/
11-06-06, 03:38 AM   #4
goauld
A Fallenroot Satyr
to muecken
* is that just adding ace or replacing ace with ace2 ? cos i can`t find an ace2 folder :S

to hellraiser
* Fubar is dependency. does replacing existing FuBar folder affect ur current settings ?
11-06-06, 06:26 AM   #5
Vandiin
A Murloc Raider
You need to add Fubar-compat-1.2 (which comes with Fubar2 if you download it from here, so that Fubar1.2 addons are usable with Fubar2) and Ace, the older version, not Ace2... those fubar addons I believe aren't Fubar2 compliant yet, and need to have those two dependancies to work with Fu2
11-07-06, 12:09 PM   #6
goauld
A Fallenroot Satyr
works now

ace made the difference

tanxXx

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » photek 5.5 and FuBarplugins