04-23-07, 01:42 PM   #1
darko265
A Cyclonian

can't resist

soz ppl but i can't resist asking if u like my avartar and what type of pics u got

also after u finish ghostlands and thousand needles where should u go to quest (except ashenvale)

i still such a low lvl

Withren is my main now because i give up on characters very easy but it's just i found tirant boring as a paladin (i'm sure some people think they're great but they're not for everybody)

I now love hunters
04-23-07, 01:57 PM   #2
Korred
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Um, well for the questing.. probably either Dustwallow Marsh or Tanaris. Though I think Tanaris is a mid 30s area. You should also check out the flats eastern 1k needles to see if you're missing some quests there.
04-23-07, 03:36 PM   #3
BloodredScy
A Kobold Labourer
Questing

I thought tanaris was mid to high 40's?
I might be wrong on that...
04-23-07, 03:45 PM   #4
Korred
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I know i leveled from 39 - 46/47 in tanaris.. so maybe high 30's?
04-23-07, 03:53 PM   #5
Saiiyna
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unhappy Actually it is 40+

You can't get the tanaris quests till you hit 40.
04-23-07, 05:33 PM   #6
Xanithon
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Hmm. Im 39 and I'm grinding the 38 centaurs in Desolace (near Shadowprey). But I cant find any other quests... Tanaris for me?

Some idiot in my guild said I should go Tanaris

04-23-07, 06:28 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Desolace then Tanaris.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-23-07, 06:50 PM   #8
Debz
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Hillsbrad is also an option.

I would say stay well away from tanaris, try thousand needles (the flats), hillsbrad, maybe even stonetalon, giving us your current level would help... are you low 20's, high 20's?

Desolace is 30+
04-23-07, 07:06 PM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Debz
Hillsbrad is also an option.

I would say stay well away from tanaris, try thousand needles (the flats), hillsbrad, maybe even stonetalon, giving us your current level would help... are you low 20's, high 20's?

Desolace is 30+
(psst! look again at the OP. )
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-23-07, 10:50 PM   #10
Debz
Meh i've finished thousand needles low 20's (by finished i mean all quests i can get) The more chars you have the quicker you get through the quests, and the less xp you make along the way

Was the don't say ashenvale put me off, cause if he's too high level for thousand needles then ashenvale would be a waste of time...

Thousand needles is 20-34, so I'm guessing if he has truely finished there (ie all quests and is not stuck) then it is a complete waste of time going back to a level 20-30 area.

If however he's hit a spot where he's stuck (ie too low level for most quests, like happens to me all the time) then depending on his level where he goes to make up the lost xp.

Assuming you've finished completely, which would place you early 30s, then your options are Alterac, Arathi, Desolace or Stranglethorn
04-23-07, 10:57 PM   #11
Debz
Originally Posted by Xanithon
Hmm. Im 39 and I'm grinding the 38 centaurs in Desolace (near Shadowprey). But I cant find any other quests... Tanaris for me?

Some idiot in my guild said I should go Tanaris
At 39 you should be high enough to at least make a start in Tanaris or Feralas.
Swamp of Sorrows, Badlands or Dustwallow are 35+ so you could go there too

A nice idea of area levels here

Last edited by Debz : 04-23-07 at 11:11 PM.
04-24-07, 12:15 AM   #12
darko265
A Cyclonian

i lvl 28 and i've done hillsbrad done silver pine done ghostlands and of course done eversong woods at the mo i just finishing thousand needles

i still such a low lvl

Withren is my main now because i give up on characters very easy but it's just i found tirant boring as a paladin (i'm sure some people think they're great but they're not for everybody)

I now love hunters
04-24-07, 04:43 AM   #13
zathriel
An Aku'mai Servant
im just 4000xp short of 41 now
im currently swapping between stranglethorn , dustwallow and swamp of sorrows depending on the time of day and how i feel
my current home is theramore and unlike swamp of sorrows which is quite dangerous to get to because its a busy roadway dustwallow is quite quiet
when i first arrived in bootybay over the weekend i was running around collecting quests and some tauran hunter hit me from behind before i could react the guards killed him almost instantly and when he came back he apologised to everyone
04-24-07, 09:42 AM   #14
Debz
Originally Posted by darko265
i lvl 28 and i've done hillsbrad done silver pine done ghostlands and of course done eversong woods at the mo i just finishing thousand needles
Have you done the quests at the racecourse in shimmering flats too?

If so I would suggest that you try Arathi, Stranglethorn or Desolace, but I'm guessing your going to struggle a bit there at the start.

You could also double back to barrens or stonetalons and do a few greens until you make up the levels (advised about 32+ for stv).
04-24-07, 12:37 PM   #15
Korred
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Let's make this easier on everyone:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Zone

Complete list of zones that will give you an idea of where you can go questing.
04-24-07, 05:27 PM   #16
Debz
Originally Posted by Debz
A nice idea of area levels here
as posted earlier

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » can't resist