12-17-14, 11:30 PM   #1
Redtah
A Defias Bandit
Unit Frames and Auras

Hello!

I really enjoy the look of the unit frames and the default aura setup for RealUI

That said I've pretty much replaced everything else at this point. Is there a way for me to strip this down to just those 2 things? As far as I can tell Raven is responsible for all the Auras so I should be able to pull that stuff out with a little bit of work but the unit frames I can't find any stand alone mod I like or that function as well.

Any ideas about the Unit Frames? Is there a standalone mod that I can tweak to get the desired result or anyway I can strip them out of RealUi?
12-18-14, 01:19 AM   #2
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-oUF_Real.html

The aura tracker in the center of the hud is all you'll need to replace now. Weakauras would work, or you could probably figure something out with Raven.
12-18-14, 02:32 AM   #3
Redtah
A Defias Bandit
The Dream is real! Thank you very much!

I thought everything in the center of the screen / around the Unit Frames was part of Raven, am I mistaken?

At work atm but I will definitely check when I get home.

Thanks again!
12-18-14, 05:17 AM   #4
KonigTX
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Jasmer View Post
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-oUF_Real.html

The aura tracker in the center of the hud is all you'll need to replace now. Weakauras would work, or you could probably figure something out with Raven.
Is there an update to that link? Was last updated in 2013 and doesn't work anymore
12-18-14, 03:45 PM   #5
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by KonigTX View Post
Is there an update to that link? Was last updated in 2013 and doesn't work anymore
Probably needs an oUF update. Most recent comment indicates that it does still work.
12-22-14, 11:34 PM   #6
Redtah
A Defias Bandit
I am currently using that addon/setup without any errors being thrown (as far as I can tell) I'll check bugsack when I get home though.

I have not found an easy way to setup the Aura frames, I do still have some/most of them leftover from RealUI but not everything.

That said I haven't given it much priority yet!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Unit Frames and Auras